How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

9 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

Does any great minds have a list of new quotes from the lastest update?

Also, did we ever solve why Wilson has those black (maybe shadow) hands? Though, sometimes he doesn't...

He's probably wearing black gloves sometimes.

58 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

Does any great minds have a list of new quotes from the lastest update?

Also, did we ever solve why Wilson has those black (maybe shadow) hands? Though, sometimes he doesn't...

Isn't he wearing something like these?

s-l225.jpg

3 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Oh we very well know what infirmus is and what it is for...  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha I'm sure you do, I should have said "To all of those who unironically posted infirmus here" 

16 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

BTW, how long is the puzzle accessible? Like, will people still be able to get the loyal torch by doing the puzzle after 3 months? O__O

YOU GET TRAGIC TORCHES, YOU GET TRAGIC TORCHES...

WE ALL GET TRAGIC TORCHES!

I don't want it to be something like:

Me: Look, i've got an exclusive torch skin for participating on the biggest puzzle in DS!

Someone else: Oh, everyone has that now. I just looked it up and got it 2 mins later, didn't even care about the comic lel tldr

I don't like how people is making "guides" on this only saying "FREE SKIN!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO DO THIS AND DON"T CARE ABOUT THE COMIC!"

What would be neat is to tell how to complete the comic so the one who completed the puzzle gets a surprise for doing it. Not because the title said "FREE SKIN"

2 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

I don't like how people is making "guides" on this only saying "FREE SKIN!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO DO THIS AND DON"T CARE ABOUT THE COMIC!"

What would be neat is to tell how to complete the comic so the one who completed the puzzle gets a surprise for doing it. Not because the title said "FREE SKIN"

only the people who care about the lore shall be rewared!

My sanity may be low, but the thing that bothers me is how the last panel of the comic is shaped. Looks like there's a perfect gap for a nice, final, round panel which sums it all up, but it probably interprets the shape of the florid postern...

I know it's the end of the puzzle, but...

Yea I really don't like how the poster of this thread changed the name to "HOW TO GET A FREE ITEM", because that attracts people with no clue of whats going on to get free stuff. before, only people who were interested in the puzzle/story would click here.

Archived