How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

5 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Actually, that comic displays exactly the same scenario.... just that Maxwell is standing slightly offscreen :p earlier in the topic, somebody posted them side by side, and you could see that it really was the exact same situation. 

In the original comic however, it shows Wilson's sleeves wrapping the two crows despite Maxwell doing it in the Cyclum comic.

I'm going to guess it was originally Wilson who made the first portal but it was recanned to add Maxwell.

4 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Actually, that comic displays exactly the same scenario.... just that Maxwell is standing slightly offscreen :p earlier in the topic, somebody posted them side by side, and you could see that it really was the exact same situation. 

Oh my god, Klei is the best. Hiding something from us off screen for a few years now. I would love to see that side by side if someone can find it.

Just now, oCrapaCreeper said:

In the original comic however, it shows Wilson's sleeves wrapping the two crows despite Maxwell doing it in the Cyclum comic.

I'm going to guess it was originally Wilson who made the first person but it was recanned to add Maxwell.

And realisticly, I think we can assume that the klei guys hadn't throught of this plot yet by the time they made those original teasers. :p

44 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Comic animation here: http://jeffagala.tumblr.com/image/87051666340

It does look like Wilson's sleeves are actually the ones.

However, the problem is that the art differs.

Cyclum comic doesn't give the same sleeves to Wilson. ( "=[]" sleeves vs just "=" cyclum ending sleeves)

Maybe those were also Maxwell sleeves, and suffered the same transformation, and maybe a slight decoloration, for cyclum.

Another point in favor: no huge moon on the mortar mixing next to the fire in the cyclum comic.

A point against: there's a huge W to the top left of the original comic.

I dismissed it as one of those cracks some frames have, but the shape is special.

Maybe the comic had the W as in "Wilson's point of view".

Just now, WishIHadAFridge said:

Has anyone checked the 'enter answer' page today? I've been trying to find the link but going through 125 pages is tricky...

im pretty sure the /submitAnswer page is only used when we have to enter a code, as when we had to, using that link just sent you back to the original, but when there's nothing to answer, it just gives that blank page with some text.

1 minute ago, Gavary_Henaii said:

@DarkXero i have no idea that is an animation comic, i feel like the wiki didnt tell much detail about the puzzle

also looks like this week puzzle is done for good, time to fix my sleeping schedule then.

Yeah, Many things missing in the wikia right now. I'm with major stuff to do here, so I might not finish adding the content

44 minutes ago, DarkXero said:

Comic animation here: http://jeffagala.tumblr.com/image/87051666340

It does look like Wilson's sleeves are actually the ones.

However, the problem is that the art differs.

Cyclum comic doesn't give the same sleeves to Wilson. ( "=[]" sleeves vs just "=" cyclum ending sleeves)

Maybe those were also Maxwell sleeves, and suffered the same transformation, and maybe a slight decoloration, for cyclum.

Another point in favor: no huge moon on the mortar mixing next to the fire in the cyclum comic.

A point against: there's a huge W to the top left of the original comic.

I dismissed it as one of those cracks some frames have, but the shape is special.

Maybe the comic had the W as in "Wilson's point of view".

I'd like to add that the Promo Comic art style used Wilson's real proportions, while the cyclum comic used his in-game counterpart

1 hour ago, TheHalcyonOne said:

I love the expression on Maxwell's face when Wilson's all, "Wait, I saw you die!" *Shrug* I got better.

(*shrugs*) "Stuff happens, man. "

I thought it was interesting how the more pressing question was "How did Wilson escape?" 

I mean, the nightmare throne prevents death completely, so it's a valid question.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, guywithgreenshades said:
  Hide contents

If Charlie could free Wilson, why didn't she free Maxwell earlier?

Perhaps They didn't allow.

Perhaps back in the time, she had no conscience or free will, and seeing as Wilson didn't want to cooperate, They sent Charlie to take the throne.

I hope with each update, Together starts to change to be more and more Charlie influenced. Or atleast as the world progresses. It would make sense if it got Charlie influenced as the world progress as Charlie would also make the World a living hell for the Characters

Just now, AquaAtia said:

I hope with each update, Together starts to change to be more and more Charlie influenced. Or atleast as the world progresses. It would make sense if it got Charlie influenced as the world progress as Charlie would also make the World a living hell for the Characters

Well, I went to play some DST earlier, and there were tons of skyscraper berry bushes everywhere, so Charlie is already messing with the world :p

Archived