Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

1 minute ago, ResettePlayer said:

They're talking about it over in the update thread. Power suit. Looks utterly swell from what we've seen so far.

Thing came just in time, too. I plan to build a large battle arena for seasonal giants in my RoG city; I could make a chest with some of these sitting in it for an easy time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ResettePlayer said:

They're talking about it over in the update thread. Power suit. Looks utterly swell from what we've seen so far.

Oh...so they've now nicked more than just the zords from Power Rangers. :wilson_ecstatic:

I'll get on that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

*Looks around*

ResettePlayer is begging for a sound of this, Living Artifact.  

REEE MINE IS BETTER!!!

Spoiler

living_suit_build_wilson_anim_000.png.83e6405fd81a69fcd0ce81ae256dbdae.pngliving_suit_build_wilson_anim_001.png.7717f265ba8107668834099ca381c233.pngliving_suit_build_wilson_anim_002.png.f41254d3ffec87536830215799e3c84d.png

Spoiler

Still trying to get the VFX to export...and I have no idea why it's not working... >.<

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Tapirus said:

Congrats buddy, you made a good job.

*Goes away*

It makes me so happy to see other people contributing instead of it being solely on me.

Spoiler

*Cough Cough* Help me with the ONI menu animations you lazy bums *Cough*

crysipp.png.4caf634354beeebdcd43ffbfae41f2c4.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I just noticed, the uploaded suit file that Melen posted has blue petals. Does this mean they could have the same flowers from the Forge?

living_suit_build_wilson_anim_000.png.83e6405fd81a69fcd0ce81ae256dbdae.png.887b5bda4bf5e74275dbb7c98c06577f.pngLiving_Staff.png.37180c3006eb557f4a367c98c3f3f837.png

the living rods flowers are way lighter, I think its like wormwood's gem and is completely unrelated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tapirus said:

*Looks around*

ResettePlayer is begging for a sound of this, Living Artifact.  

Living_Artifact_Suit.png.4e60e385723213b3668e80a3392d3d01.png

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

REEE MINE IS BETTER!!!

Hide contents

living_suit_build_wilson_anim_000.png.83e6405fd81a69fcd0ce81ae256dbdae.pngliving_suit_build_wilson_anim_001.png.7717f265ba8107668834099ca381c233.pngliving_suit_build_wilson_anim_002.png.f41254d3ffec87536830215799e3c84d.png

Why did they look so different? (I personally like the unfiltered version).

6 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

that looks like its in vanilla which doesn't change the color that much.

Some seasonal filters change quite a lot, actually. It also depends on colour. Nightmare phase is not a very good example because it's not a season, but notice how red and pink is affected the most by it.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why did they look so different? (I personally like the unfiltered version).

DS uses some hefty colorcubes for each and every season, even starting ones.

A good chunk of the stuff we see in both DS and DST have actual sprites that look way different in game than in the files, it's really nifty.

This is a good example of that.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Snip "massage" chair.

Whoa, I knew Don't Starve Together got a wild past with some human meat item that had been removed, but this "massage" chair is on a not so far level I feel. Don't Starve has some sour flavor sometimes :wilson_horror:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Caochu said:

Whoa, I knew Don't Starve Together got a wild past with some human meat item that had been removed, but this "massage" chair is on a not so far level I feel. Don't Starve has some sour flavor sometimes :wilson_horror:

*Cue Wilson cutting himself in his first reveal.*

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Caochu said:

You can literally kill things with a whip, my guy.

• Haha 6