Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

21 minutes ago, Omaremad74 said:

So I (mostly) finished my port of wagstaff to DST and I was messing around taking screenshots for the mod page and I found this KAWAII FACE WHEN EMOTING. It'S sO cUTEEEEE

Screenshot (56).jpg

latest?cb=20160205083225

Same energy.

Wehwcom tu da kwuise, miss!

Edited by lifetheuniverse
  • Like 3
  • Haha 14

34 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

was this a previous peacock version of sorts for Hamlet?

From the wiki:

The Peep Hen is an unimplemented Mob in the Hamlet DLC. It can be spawned via console using the code "peekhen" and acts similar to Buzzards. Character quotes imply that it is related to the Peagawk. Peep Hens are not fully functional yet, they crash the game when flying up.

latest?cb=20190427112822

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 28. 4. 2019 at 5:49 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

they seem like different species tho... and normally female birds tend to have a more brownish color

theres the gender-specific differences ( idk what it is actually called ) in almost freaking everything, just here peep hen/ *the male bird* have it more distinguishable.

for example:

Bernese Mountain Dog- males are usually smaller than females, propably due to females being with their offspring in the cold mountains, so by process by natural selection the big female genes just got into the main genepool because obviously less offspring got affected by the cold so there was a far bigger chance of the genes carrying over to all the BMGs cause natural selection.

and by looking at peekhen, peekhens are smaller so they can be able to fly? idk what better reason could there be, this is frikking game leave me alone stop looking at me i seriously have no other idea.

Or they are just different species but then why is it called a HEN when a hen is female chicken?

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

He respawns.

Or it could have a more deeper meaning about glommer being "alive" in the statue. Y'know something like "Poets never die cuz they live on in their art" except for statue

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

The filename is "wheeler"

sippiguess.png.a304154d8e24f880f2b13e9387896924.png

Hide contents

It's found in DLC0003 though.

I can't find it? There's all the other characters soundfiles but nothing for wheeler...

(Oh well, Just share the files with me, lol)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Omaremad74 said:

I can't find it? There's all the other characters soundfiles but nothing for wheeler...

(Oh well, Just share the files with me, lol)

Her sounds are in DLC_AMB_stream.fsb and DLC003_sfx.fsb

Edited by Bluegeist
forgot the 003 part in file name
  • Thanks 1

I can open animations, read files, and do some basic stuff, but I've got to ask anyways.

Any code diggers know how Gnats build their nest? I don't know if they need any special conditions, or if they just do it.

I spawned some snapteeth (Snaptoothi?) in SW, and they started reproducing.

I know there's actual ways to transport Gnats to other places, however, so I was curious if they'd build their nest elsewhere.

Also, do they attack mobs?