Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

16 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Next time use spoilers please

Maybe you should expect spoilers in a topic called Hamlet Data Mining, Speculating, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Anyway the new character looks great, can't wait to play it and hoping a tiny bit he/she/it makes it to DST in the new wave of content

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

Just now, Santosario said:

Maybe you should expect spoilers in a topic called Hamlet Data Mining, Speculating, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Haha yeah but maybe I'm also visiting this thread for things like artwork and animations of already existing creatures

2 minutes ago, ModsterMash said:

Wonder what the crystal dealie in their torso is all about?

I've a slight feeling it's their way of saying he needs to eat. Like with WX-78 using biofuel.

"The crystal gives him life, but he needs to eat to fuel it." But who knows, maybe there's more...?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Field Field said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

wormwood. new character?

A new child! <3 
Probably doesn't trigger the vines and mandrakes. Making the jungle the new trapping nest. >:3 

Getting Undead Mummy vibes from Wormwood. 
But also Magic Ent vibes. 
Confusing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe a Green ONLY character?

which can only eat green stuff like veggies, fruits, no meat....

@watermelen671's arch nemesis, a Vegan.

he also Like WX-78 Loathes everyone that harms the green and wants to destroy them to save mother-nature!

@minespatch help me out here! I'm having a major prediction! 

Friend to TREEGUARDS!

and maybe Snaptooth as well, but I don't like snaptooth so maybe, just maybe

can befriend Eldar Mandrakes regardless of Aporkalypse.

boy I'm feeling excited!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MWY said:

My first ideas:

• Friend of the forest (Won't be attacked by Snaptooth, Hanging Vines, ?Lureplants?, Elder Mandrakes -> Unlike Webber, he and Wilbur don't have any friends outside of their Game Mode; Treeguards are already friend with everyone and Webber can't befriend Spider Queens)
  • Only eats not meat based food (That one could make him pretty bad during Winter)
    • Farms around him grow bit faster & also during Winter? (Due to his life giving green gem; only if it's too hard to survive winter with him, maybe the player could manage to survive winter if he keeps all Berries & Carrots untouched & prepares enough farms for the next winter?)
  • Immune to poison, inflicts poison with every hit (Mobs attacking him could be poisoned aswell; Why would he need meat if he can't use it?)
    • He might be a weak character (100 Health) who also can't use health sources like 'Beacon & Eggs' so Poison could be necessary
  • Like 3

My ideas for Wormwood:

Wormwood is a plant, so it should lose sanity from cutting grass, or chopping trees, and other stuff.

To combat this, it should produce vines/logs/grass every time it reaches max hunger, or maybe just every few days.

Also, green gems are used for construction, so... what would that do?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MWY said:

which can only eat green stuff like veggies, fruits, no meat....

@watermelen671's arch nemesis, a Vegan.

*Cough* Winnie *Cough*

Also, I have nothing against vegans. They aren't hurting anybody else so I have no problem with them.

10 hours ago, MWY said:

This character is related to Jungle Vines, he has the same appearance as them.

Which is odd, because this is what IRL wormwood looks like:

Spoiler

Image result for wormwood

It's an herb, not a tree...

ANYWAYS!! Prepare thineselves, for I shall dump a whole bunch of animations soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I've a slight feeling it's their way of saying he needs to eat. Like with WX-78 using biofuel.

"The crystal gives him life, but he needs to eat to fuel it." But who knows, maybe there's more...?

Maybe it could also be part of how they're unlocked. Either way it's a neat detail! I'm liking Wormwood's design a lot.

• Like 2