Kevin's information from Lethal Frags stream before Insanity.

I'm not disrespecting anyone, but perhaps next time the developers could ask their chosen "streamer" if he would like to play the demo for a while. So many things weren't even touched on. It's better than nothing, but if I had that demo I'd still be playing it. Wes would be one tired mime.

Not to be rude, but LethalFrag was an inefficient streamer compared to Shannon. She got way more involved with the audience, showed off way more of the progress update, and in general was a bit more open to suggestions and longer streaming of Don't Starve.When devs give you an early copy Im sure they expect you to show a bit more then half the update, not just playing for like an hour then "K thx bai!" *switches games*.

Don't want to join the "bash the LethalFrag" bandwagon, but if Klei is considering more patch previews in the future they are much better of with streamers like Shannon. It was a pleasure to watch her stream, LethalFrag I watched only to see some new features, didn't really have a blast doing so.

The previous stream (with Shannon) was somewhat more fun and she seemed to be well prepared for it. I liked the fact I could see the chat questions (why I mention it: I coudln't watch the live version so watched the recorded vid of LethalFrag's stream and I was confused as hell - he replied to questions that I couldn't read, so that was a bummer).

ShannonZKiller's preview was much, much better. Lethalfrag doesn't interact with the audience the same. Shannon even asked the chat if they wanted portal or Koalefant. Lethalfrag wouldn't do that, and didn't really showcase all that much, and then proceeded to play some other games. Could Shannon be a regular one or something?She did a great job. And she showed the chat, unlike Lethal who was answering questions you couldn't see unless you got up at six in the morning. I was tempted just to skip through Lethal's one. The only interesting bit involved a ferret.

Edited by ArcticFox789

I also think it's good to give it to different people. But I believe lethalfrag said he hadn't played the game since the Krampus update, which in terms of game development has been a while. At least it should be someone who is familiar with the current game. Also if a person hasn't played since the Krampus update, how much do they even want to play the game. There's a difference between agreeing to demo a game because you like a game & agreeing to one because you're trying to support yourself by streaming videos. I'm not saying that happened this time, but it could happen. A palpable air of disinterest wouldn't contribute to a demo.

Wes is a mime. He's harder.Also, you have to stare at a mime.

Great list! I have not read through everyone's posts so I apologize if this has already been pointed out, but I think this particular quote from Kevin last night is not complete. I don't have what he said exactly, but when talking about Wes he mentioned in a rather vague way that he believed that all of Wes's base stats were 25% lower than other character's base stats.

I really enjoyed Shannonzkiller preview stream coverage, for the last update better than Lethalfrag's preview for this upcoming update. Shannon seemed to really answer questions and get involved with the viewers about the game and was much better prepared . Just my opinion. But yeah..Isaacq, I was sad too. =(

I agree too.

Cut Frag some slack. Shannon doesn't have as many viewers as lethalfrag does , he can't play 1 game all stream or his viewers will get bored , Even though shannon was better at the preview , Frag hasn't played the game as much... And I agree with Mr.Toaster Fu. Giving it to different people is better sinse more people will know about the game and could drop in their own creative ideas for the game that may be released into the full game.

My only complaint is that Lethal is not nearly as cute as Shannon :DOtherwise I got everything out of it that I needed. Actually, I didn't need to get anything out of it being that I will be able to play the game today anyways.

Are you kidding? Lethal is way hotter, I'd tap that!

Are you kidding? Lethal is way hotter, I'd tap that!

LOL!!! IDK, after wrapping a smelly ferret into his beard.... just gross.Nothing against Lethal or his choice of pets, but I personally hate those creatures. I don't care if it is a super model, when you start rubbing a ferret on yourself I get grossed out, even if it's stink glands have been removed. Edited by DeadlyFoez