[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

That sounds fun, I'd like to see something like that sometime! Maybe when Summer comes-a' rolling around.

if doing a summer theme, maybe we can build sandcastles like in Shipwrecked and get a Crabbit Mini pet! =D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope DST will last 12 years, for all those that didnt get the clucky winter hat, and lets see if they even dare give out the cherubs heart again

3 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

Hope DST will last 12 years, for all those that didnt get the clucky winter hat, and lets see if they even dare give out the cherubs heart again

Would be good if they did something like with the cyclum torch, timeless clucky winter hat and timeless cherubs heart for those that got them the first time, and loyal for this years if u didnt get them last year

Edited by ZolaRay
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

xh7bteuq09g01.png

I've got my celebration started in-game! Took over a stack of purple gems, around two stacks of living logs and nightmare fuel, and several green gems, but it was worth it for the end result!

Wow thats great! Way better than my poor attempt XD. I would put nicer turf in the middle square tho ; like deciduous of red fungal turf. Other than that, its very cool. 

Edited by csc_unit
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jynn said:

if doing a summer theme, maybe we can build sandcastles like in Shipwrecked and get a Crabbit Mini pet! =D

Maybe next year we can see those shipwrecked themed skins that someone concepted a while back be made official.

5 hours ago, JellyUltra said:

xh7bteuq09g01.png

I've got my celebration started in-game! Took over a stack of purple gems, around two stacks of living logs and nightmare fuel, and several green gems, but it was worth it for the end result!

image.png.679064e11b597874ea30b7c16b7f0129.pngWhy is this hound offended?:wilson_shocked:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

It was removed from the workshop for whatever reason. People who subbed to it could keep it though. Myself not included.

I could've sworn I subbed, but I don't have it... I think I unsubbed because I misunderstood what it was then thought it was useless... :(