Questionable Things

Heyo, I'm that guy that is totally new to this but has over three-hundred hours on DST.

Anyways, I was gonna ask the question, what is the thing you die to the most, I've died most to that scumbag, you know him right, Klaus?

Yea, I've somehow died to him like, five times, it's a very strange thing, cause I don't remember ever fighting Klaus.

Anyways just reply down there.

I have at least 60 deaths by slurtle slime, because I was farming bone shards with a friend.

I have fond memories of that afternoon, dying over and over again until skeletons almost buried the Florid Postern...

My grand total from both games would result in:

1st place: Terrorbeaks. Especially in ruins.

2nd place: Tentacles. Trying to get that frickin' flower Abby drops when she's killed meant my stunlocked death more times than I'd like to admit.

3rd place: Shadow Bishop. This guy knows when I'm trying to get away for heals.

Honourable mention: Pengulls, believe it or not...

The game has been saying "Shenanigans" for me for a very long time now..

Probably because i mess around with console commands a lot.

EDIT:

On another note, terrorbeaks and bosses are the other things that always get me. Though i don't get lag, running away from the beaks can be tough in tight spaces

In DS singleplayer, tentacles tops the list for the thing that's killed me the most... but that's mostly because 1 time I was doing adventure mode, I wasn't paying attention and I got killed by one. Respawned, and went to get my stuff back, and died to the same tentacle. Respawned at another touchstone and died, respawned, died, respawned, and then died for the final time after running out of touchstones... So 5 deaths to a single tentacle...

Outside of this, drowning in shipwrecked definitely sits high, while in DST, dragonfly has killed me most. But that's because of me messing around with commands and stuff.

Damaged clockwork bishops. Mostly in my servers, so I'm usually alone when it happens.

It's not that I have problems facing off a lone bishop with sufficient armor, but they have a nasty tendency to group up on me when I do fight one. Had to roll-back so many times. ;_;

I had to eat sooooo much jerky after finally being able to safely use the non-damaged ancient pseudoscience machine. I didn't even get rid of most of them, I just take the scenic routes along the edges I know are safe to elude more unwanted battles.

5 hours ago, Commissar Oscar said:

Damaged clockwork bishops. Mostly in my servers, so I'm usually alone when it happens.

It's not that I have problems facing off a lone bishop with sufficient armor, but they have a nasty tendency to group up on me when I do fight one. Had to roll-back so many times. ;_;

I had to eat sooooo much jerky after finally being able to safely use the non-damaged ancient pseudoscience machine. I didn't even get rid of most of them, I just take the scenic routes along the edges I know are safe to elude more unwanted battles.

They are tough. I usually make one pass with the sole purpose of killing them and bring two marble suits. If you can get the idiot rooks to run over them a few times it helps a lot, but you have to be fast, so I just pop the marble suits on when it’s time to tank bishops.

Removal of head due to it being sold on the Community Market for a large number of deutchmarks. 

According to the game it's actually Shadow Bishop, though, which I only recall dying to once when I was messing around with shadow clockworks. hm

Tentacles, my lifelong dream has turned against me senpai

.1460107211-48e1b29ade374e2dde91e24cec8bef63.jpeg.67e33da72597202f42652f4e51195622.jpeg

It's not even a joke. Huge damage randomly appearing out of the ground at inconsistent speeds with a hitbox twice the size of their actual attack animation. And I can't just not go there, because I need my rain coat.

c20c81b00b2cc5ebf16f84ae79ec22eb.jpg.53af7498f11ea7875e8769e1c21ee5ff.jpg

Archived