Klei Weekly Art Stream!

Hello everyone, good morning/afternoon/evening! This week's challenge was the cryptic scientist, Wagstaff. I decided to draw him in my style, then my friend @AdventZen helped me colorize Einstein Wagstaff digitally

I'd like to say I loved this new update, and the horror-like style really brought DST back to its roots. I can't wait to see your take on the new creatures, Jesse <3

aaa.thumb.png.28d74dc80c669ef549323830d4b808b3.pngwaggy.thumb.png.231b28487e6ee8574ac05fb0736809a7.png

first weekly art challenge i'm doing! hooray???

kinda weird i decided to join in on the wagstaff challenge but... i managed to get it done! even with watching the stream so late! my first time drawing wagstaff, too!

science man listenin' to inventor man... what could go wrong?

wilson wagstaff portal umbrella.png

artstream_wagstaff.png

Thanks everyone for sharing your Wagstaff art challenge submissions. Above is Jesse's completed art piece from last week. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw Wheeler from Don't Starve: Hamlet. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Archived