Klei Weekly Art Stream!

dst_treeguard.png

Thanks everyone for posting your Treeguard art challenge submissions! Here is Jesse's completed piece from last week. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Glommer from Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

image.thumb.png.f8d7c142f57de508b9f4c7d6c8eb164a.pngSleepy glommer(might be Wortox pranking) and a nuzzly Glomglom in a glommer pack.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6d22e70be274f68a354de1649a9f4f1f.pngGlom-nom checking on the glommer backpack, a crashing adult glommer, Handnose meets the shilling sanicmerm selling out to nike, human footed rhino, and blindfolds.

Hey Jesse, why did the fly bought a new TV?
Cuz its old one just went "Bzzzzttt"

I'm alive and got my puns out, yay
I really didn't feel like drawing last week's challenge, it just wasn't my cup of tree
nonetheless, I'm here for this week, hope the last "jokes" didn't alienate ya

Here's Gloms' Mom, in a journal-esque setting, I dunno, something about giant long-legged furry arachnids reminds me of Sci-Fi

glom.png

It's all fun and games until somebody gets gooped. The worst part is, who could get angry at such a happy little glommer?
gooped.png
thinking back this would actually be really gross, but hey, the stream was fun. 

please don't keep the shorts on Webber please i beg of you

On 4/30/2019 at 5:40 PM, JanH said:

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Glommer from Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

I drew the Glommer, plus friend

image.thumb.png.c98adeca0de4485ee68fd2734f43269e.png

Recently, I've been needing to draw for school on a consistent basis, leaving me unable to watch the streams. But I couldn't resist quickly getting down this cutie in my sketchbook after seeing the Twitch notification. Looking forward to next tuning in :D

20190504_230503.jpg

Archived