V2C

[Game Update] - 215079

Auth    9,586

I remember when Klei said they were going to do some specific focusing and content based around PvP

:C

• Like 2

Auth    9,586
Spoiler
14 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

boom-roasted-qcdpcg.jpg

This is improper meme use.
Go to the maymay shame corner until you feel the weight of your actions.

Edited by Weirdobob
  • Like 4

cactusarms    478

Yes it will be glorious and flup from sw is playable character too. Fluo should have death lazer and can make food and rare items rain from the sky.

XBloodRaven    15
1 hour ago, Spaartan said:

I would rather a triumphant, GOH or survivor skin for it along with the helmet. Would take a while to do it though

She needs some love 

Mananu    229
7 hours ago, The Curator said:

Wonder how long they plan on jerking the community around with these filler updates, before they actually do something.

Or are they literally bidding their time before they sneak something important into one of these inconsequential fix updates.

You sound a little impatient. What if this is meant to be like that ? Klei will never tell you on what ''secret'' content they are working. That's why they posted that video with Charlie picking the rose when you finish the Metheus Puzzle, to tease us, but we don't know if there will be a new character 100%. We may have seen a face behind that portal but that for me sounds more of a speculation. For sure they are working on fixing bugs and on the new content at the same time. Any gaming community will want faster, free and big content updates which some may have new cool stuffs etc, but these bigger updates take some time. Look how Valve behaves with their Half Life community. They made a game but they didn't finished it, but some of them still have some hope and are waiting for all these years. You are just mad because you may think they (Klei) ignore us and they push these fixing updates just to make us blind, it's not true at all. You forget that they are reading the forums and take most of the suggestions and feedback in consideration. Sometimes they don't have to tell you ''Hey guys, we are reading the forums'' to let you know they are doing it. I know I sound like I kiss Klei's hands, but I see them different from many other gaming companies. I am really grateful of these free updates, for me doesn't matter if they will add or not any new content after A New Reign. I will play the game as long as they will push small and significant updates. Simply loving Don't Starve Together. Stay strong Klei !

Edited by Mananu
  • Like 2

Pyr0mrcow    1,370
6 hours ago, Spaartan said:

I would rather a triumphant, GOH or survivor skin for it along with the helmet. Would take a while to do it though

Well, if you know someone that can make Spriter projects copying vanilla ones...

seriously, I can make variant items for anything if we have a spriter project that correctly shows its vanilla/skinless version
well, completely new things would be stalled a bit because I desperately need a different mouse for anything precise, but still, we have everything shown available plus some extra

Edited by Pyr0mrcow
  • Like 1

Lumina    2,135
9 hours ago, The Curator said:

Which is highly unusual and awkward for a company to do to their playerbase when a game is in the post stages of its life, and thus the game and community are depending on the developers updates to keep it fresh. You know, that whole thing.

How this is unusual ? Pretty much every game do this...

And a lot more game are a lot more dependant of the developers updates to keep it fresh. At least, DST has mod.

• Like 2

Angibot    254
10 hours ago, The Curator said:

Wonder how long they plan on jerking the community around with these filler updates, before they actually do something.

Or are they literally bidding their time before they sneak something important into one of these inconsequential fix updates.

They are not robots.. They need to take breaks too you know !

They have a life and all that stuff...

• Like 1

Electroely    3,159
9 hours ago, seyfitoplar said:

Rarity of? And why we can't see it in collection section?

The Ancient Explorer.jpg

As you can see, the name of the "Ancient Explorer" is red. It's meant to be the same color as the Ancient Cane, if I'm right.

• Like 2

CaptainChaotica    4,354

All I want to say here is:

I love how even the FIRE in that picture is smiling!  How adorable is that?  :D

(Also endothermic firepits are pretty freaking looking already; I once ran into somebody who thought it was either a rare skin or a mod.  He was totally clueless and had NEVER spent a summer not in the caves, but that's beside the point...)

...Notorious