Willow's quotes that I happen to stumble upon... (you guys probably already knew about it but it's news to me!!)

WATERMELON = "I once knew a melon named Walter. He was a jerk.",
WATERMELON_COOKED = "Warm, sweet, juicy Walter.",

Name starts with a "W"...  Walter...

O__O

W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W... DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! 

*eats a pear*

O__O

Perhaps this is why they strangely introduced water melons in RoG? I mean, if they just wanted more fruit/veg variety from farms, wouldn't they have introduced something like melons, limes, oranges, tomatos, potatos and whatever else too? In SW, sweet potato was practically SW version of a carrot, but the water melon from RoG seems to have this mistery going on.

Wait, no, could it be? Were they trying to blind us with potato cups so we wouldn't realize the reality of the power of water melons? I can't believe we've all been blinded for this long... Kleiluminati confirmed!

1 minute ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Wait, no, could it be? Were they trying to blind us with potato cups so we wouldn't realize the reality of the power of water melons? I can't believe we've all been blinded for this long... Kleiluminati confirmed!

11b.gif

7 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Perhaps this is why they strangely introduced water melons in RoG? I mean, if they just wanted more fruit/veg variety from farms, wouldn't they have introduced something like melons, limes, oranges, tomatos, potatos and whatever else too? In SW, sweet potato was practically SW version of a carrot, but the water melon from RoG seems to have this mistery going on.

Or simple apples.

I approve of the idea!

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What if Walter was the man who ran the orphanage?

You've just given me feels, dear skeledork.

...and now that I've started watching a certain modern cartoon, all I can think of with a watermelon being a person is the Watermelon Stevens...

Although, Willow being Willow, I half expect Walter the Watermelon to be an imaginary friend she used to have. Although, also being Willow and therefore kinda snarky about everything, even her imaginary "friend" turned out to be a jerk! She probably then introduced him to this guy named Gallagher.  ;)

(And good god Paxton that picture is seriously going to give me seizures or at least a migraine.  MAN.  It is flashing way too fast for comfort.)

...Notorious

On 11/5/2016 at 8:42 PM, minespatch said:

What if Walter was the man who ran the orphanage?

I actually really like the thought of that, but I think it's more probable that the person who ran the orphanage was female. It just fits the "Evil Old Hag Runs the Orphanage" stereotype. That, and those who suffer from Pyromania usually lack a father figure (according to Wikipedia). Unless a man named Walter DID run the Orphanage and was just never around to take care of them... Hmm...

12 hours ago, Pelliway said:

Sure, I guess so. (Not gonna make a character mod though, I'd love to be able to, but modding is too much of a hassle on a mac.)

There's more than enough modders to help you with that, as long as you can use the images in the ESC's anim template to create the custom sprites. Compilation n stuff is not a problem.

Archived