Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"I'm going to move the bodies into the coffin room," Zek announced standing up. He went over, cleaned up most of the blood and proceeded to drag Battal by his feet towards the coffin room.

Admittedly their head hit several door frames along the way. Whoops.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Mr.P said:

With that he snaps his fingers again.

At first nothing seems to be happening until everyone suddenly notices how Dragonmages shadow detaches itself from her and takes on a shadowy form of herself. Before anyone can react the shadows arm forms into a blade and stabs Dragonmage through the chest right into the heart. After the shadow did it's bloody work it vanishes leaving no traces behind.

(Not as graceful as I thought but it works for me. Sh*t, I knew I was gonna be killed by Shadow Mage one of these days :p does this make it seem like I was possessed? Cos that would make a lot of sense. I actually came up with that theory after I found out my role)

(Also... how is Mr.P gonna revive me for S3 without a body? XD)

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Manic laughter came from Mobbstar. He seemed to enjoy DragonMage dying to her own magic, in a vile way he did.

(Can you, y'know, not be a heartless jerk? I know I was the bad guy but this really hurt my feelings :^( we were friends in this story before things went haywire afterall)

Dragon Mage woke up(?) in the same room she was in, seeing the living get on with their normal(?) lives. Then she saw the ghosts of her dead friends. "Mena! Ysul!" she ran(?) up to then and gave then a ghostly hug (even though Ysul was an orb but somehow she knew it was him). "It's so good to see you guys again" she pulled out of the hug "I'm so sorry I got you guys killed" then she looked at the others "Oh and... hi"

Then she looked at Ysul's spirit. "Guys... why is Ysul an orb?"

(Oh btw Mena, remember when you asked if you were the only human ghost in the afterlife? Well I wanted to say that I was a human ghost too but I guess it doesn't matter now).

30 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(I thought his name was Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya Ramirez. (^:)

(@LiptonPee his canon name, also I'm super glad I was dragged to hell instead of getting my head banged by Zeklo, I bet I'll have one helluva entrance once season 3 of Mafia rolls around.)

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Pyro, despite feeling like wanting to die, responded to Dwer.

"Dwer, you psycho. I'm starting to think you're the killer."

(...) 

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Dragon Mage woke up(?) in the same room she was in, seeing the living get on with their normal(?) lives. Then she saw the ghosts of her dead friends. "Mena! Ysul!" she ran(?) up to then and gave then a ghostly hug (even though Ysul was an orb but somehow she knew it was him). "It's so good to see you guys again" she pulled out of the hug "I'm so sorry I got you guys killed" then she looked at the others "Oh and... hi"

"You think that saying sorry is going to make everyone forgive you?"

"..."

"I don't know about the others, but it works for me. And the way you killed Ysul was AWESOME! I never seen such a blood bath since i made a hole into Asparagus' face!"

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Well Giddy... I guess you could say you got boned. But to reveal your role like that, you must of had quite the guts."

(Um I'm kind of having a romantic getaway in hell so you're talking to thin air sista.)

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 4

Mobbstar planned to help Zeklo carry Mena's body downstairs, once the latter was done letting Battal rest in cheese.

(Now that the case of the tragic death of Ysulyan Dragonblood has been solved, are we going to get more glorious comics?)

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

(tfw literally about to post. We don't need shippy trash anyway. I'm off to bed now.)

30 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

(oke I undid my mistakes, go ahead)

(Wut? Please tell)

2 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

(Um I'm kind of having a romantic getaway in hell so you're talking to thin air sista.)

*Teleports to hell* "Ey no need to be so boney. What happened? You used to be so giddy."

17 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

(@LiptonPee his canon name, also I'm super glad I was dragged to hell instead of getting my head banged by Zeklo, I bet I'll have one helluva entrance once season 3 of Mafia rolls around.)

(Remember I said Season 3 will be a spinoff so everything that happens here won't affect it in the long run. I just felt like for Season 2 we needed a sequel cause Season 1 did leave on a pretty big cliffhanger so a continuation was needed. But I already got an ending planned out for this what will explain why Season 3 will not follow up on this one. If you read between the lines of my posts you might can guess one of the things that will happen in the end.)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ysulyan said:

When Ysul sees DragonMage, he starts to dance around her like a little glowing companion, he seemed cheerful. He began to chirp at random times when orbiting around her, glowing a little brighter.

"It seems that Ysul has after death memory loss that causes him not to remember how killed him and will live all of his afterlife not knowing dragonmage killed him so all the guilt will come to dragonmage..."

"That or that is a dance that he hates you for killing him..."

Edited by Soto8969
  • Like 3