Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

(Y u double post... and no use quotation marks?)

"Well the short blood soaked hair is either Lipton's or Mez's. I can't quite see the colour but it looks rather dark to me" she turns to the others "I think getting rid of the serial killer first is more important. Isn't that what some one said. Whether I'm innocent or not, the mafia are still gonna kill someone. If we try to lynch the murderer tonight, less people will start to die and we can concentrate on taking out the mafia"

Mobbstar let out a kind of forced laughter. "But dear, don't you think that eliminating the assassin would help at least as much? That way, the mafia can't kill clean enough to erase all traces. Sure, the serial killer is very helpful to the mafia for causing a bit unrelated evidence. But we don't know whether Mezukie or Liptun is the killer, and if neither, then it's you. Darling, you are the only safe option here. We'd rather rid of a baddie for sure than possibly helping the baddies.

And no, friendship is still not a valid argument. I've said this eversince I first proposed my theory: Your known relationship to Ysulyan is just more reason to suspect you being his murderer. Besides, we all thought Mena to be weak and innocent. Surely, if a serial killer can abandon his ways to use his knowledge for investigation, and a vigilante can become the kind of person she once hunted, then a scrawny, helpless girl can become a cold-blooded assassin."

• Like 5

"What the hell do you mean?!" Dragon Mage stood up, glaring at Mobbstar "First of all what makes you think I am the assassin?! If I was mafia I could be anyone at this point! And for your information, I am not a helpless girl! I am just as fit to live in this world as any of you idiots! I can fly and use magic! What the hell can you guys do?!"

There was a silence for a moment. "If I'm not gonna live tonight than there's nothing stopping me from contaminating more of the corpses and messing with stuff that would insure failure for the innocents! Oh and but the way..." Dragon Mage got real close to Mobb "If Lipton and Mezukie are both innocent then how did their hair get in the evidence? Maybe you should think about that"

And with that, Dragon Mage left down the hall.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

"If Lipton and Mezukie are both innocent then how did their hair get in the evidence? Maybe you should think about that"

"Because Tater is a gazelle and also has short hair. However, he is not a fe-" But she was already gone. "On that note... @T4T3RGR3NAD3R, do you want to... uh... reveal your full body? You don't really have to at this point, but it might help."

• Like 2

"SORRYSORRYSORRY POWER WAS OUT COULDNT VOTE THANKS FOR NOT KILLING ME. VOTE FOR THE MAGE, SORRY. IVE MISSED YOU ALL SORRY"

Toast calmly walks up to his friend who was drinking liquids good for your skeletal structure straight from the box

"I've hugged you quite a lot today. Would one more push you over the limit? I don't want to annoy you, even though it's possible I already have. I am truely sorry if this is the case." 

[power went out yesterday. thanks for waiting for me]

Edited by Youknowwho

(Ok stalled far to long time to get to the bloodshed I suppose)

As the votes have been made the Host appears in the door to the lounge seemingly knowing that everyone has voted. He looked a bit better from before yet you still notice that he doesn't appear to be completly well.

Despite all of this he slowly and gracefully makes his way to the middle of the room before raising his voice.

"I see you all decided on a person? Good good sadly however she won't be the only one that I have to rip out of your little group"

His eyes turn towards Giddy

"I thought my little demonstration yesterday showed that I don't tolerate when someone talks about matters he has no buisness of talking about. I guess since you're so eager to talk with the dead might as well let them be your executioner."

Without much word he snaps and a small portal opens up behind Giddy. Before anyone can react a giant skeletal hand rushes out of it and grabs the suprised man by the waist and quickly drags him inside.

"Now that he's out of the way I suppose I should now focus my attention on the other dead person in this room"

His gaze turns towards Dragonmage.

"You poor innocent girl. You thought killing your lover would turn attention away from you yet all it did was make you even more suspicious in the eyes of others and now you two shall be united again in the afterlife"

With that he snaps his fingers again.

At first nothing seems to be happening until everyone suddenly notices how Dragonmages shadow detaches itself from her and takes on a shadowy form of herself. Before anyone can react the shadows arm forms into a blade and stabs Dragonmage through the chest right into the heart. After the shadow did it's bloody work it vanishes leaving no traces behind.

After that was over the Host raises his voice again.

"And 2 more join the ranks of the dead. Well sooner or later this all will be over. Depending on everyones combination skills sooner than expected. But you all should not concern yourself with that and instead rest for the next day"

With those words he leaves the room again. Before he fully leaves he starts slightly cougthing again. You can't fully see it but it seems like there's blood comming out of one side of his mouth but he vanish to quickly to make sure.

(And with that nightphase is go as usual. Sorry for the slight delay but really I couldn't come up with a good death for Giddy and I wanted everyones death to be a tad more unique so yeeeh. And I also feel a lot better now so that's good as well. Hope you guys don't mind when I take things slower every now and then but it's probably going to happen more often due to my semester starting soon again.)

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Without much word he snaps and a small portal opens up behind Giddy. Before anyone can react a giant skeletal hand rushes out of it and grabs the suprised man by the waist and quickly drags him inside.

(it would seem I have entered the bonezone.)

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Before anyone can react a giant skeletal hand rushes out of it and grabs the suprised man by the waist and quickly drags him inside.

Spoiler

Manic laughter came from Mobbstar. He seemed to enjoy DragonMage dying to her own magic, in a vile way he did. Then he went over to Zeklo and said "Have a good night, Zeklo. Rest in peace. We will see each other after the dark."

• Like 3

Zek retreated to the back of his fishbowl at Mob's words. Then he turned to Chris, "You know Chris when I pointed out Mena defending DM and mafia protecting mafia she changed her vote to DM. To throw off suspisicion. Don't think you're off the hook that easy. Even if these are my dying words let it be known."

Edited by Zeklo
I HATE MOBILE
  • Like 2

"Hah, don't be so hard on yourself, Toast. Really."

*Tosses the crushed-up carton into the trash bin*

"Y'know...you don't have to ask me for permission every time you want to do something. We're equals, yea? So have a little faith in your own decisions."

*Hug*

"We're still besties, no matter what."

• Like 1

Pyro was too tired to deal with the current events.

"Ugh, I'll sleep in the lounge again, I'm gonna search for a gun to kill myself with in the morning."

Pyro was walking towards the couch infront of the TV but stopped to say something.

"If anybody kills me, don't take the paper in my pocket. It's a Will... or Ramblings of a potentially dead man, either one. But still, don't touch it, or steal it. I will slap you if you do."

And so, Pyro slept on the couch infront of the TV.