Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyro was curious about why they wanted Lipton alive. She could still kill them, yes. But she could kill anybody.

"Wait, why do you think you'd want Lipton alive? We've gotten the Mafia's assassin and Godmother. The only ones left are either people who can't kill or killers who can't hide evidence."

A terrible idea brewed inside Pyro's smoke box... er brain... thing.

• Like 1

(I have this extremely strong urge to just shout the maths out loud (as to why letting Lipton live and in fact freeing her) but I decided to investigate the wine cellar and nobody is coming with me, so that'll have to wait. Oh and btw, you are allowed to search for clues together. Lipton is tied up and can easily be supervised by only one or two people.

It hurts to have to spell out so many things.)

(Oh, I forgot, sorry about that Zek)

Pyro looked up at Zek who asked him the question.

"Let's see. Corinth was the bounty hunter, somebody's the vigilante, DM was the assassin, and Lipton is the serial killer. That's why I think there are more than one killer(s)."

Edited by Pyromailmann
grammar is hard

Pyro realized what he said and corrected himself.

"If there was just one killer left after Lipton, we'd already have won. Sorry about what I said before I tend to go on and on about some subjects. People tend to use that information against me. Also, are you trying to make the assumption that I am in the mafia. I'm just letting things pass while we tend to voting off other people and other people die. Not that I don't care, of course. I think that we all lead our own lives, interesting or not. Now before I continue rambling, I'm gonna stop myself so that way, nobody decides to say 'hey, let's all jump on the kill the train-thing bandwagon and send Pyro to an early grave!' because I work at a railroad where I have jobs."

Pyro then continued on with fidgeting with the bell, trying to see if he could remove it in any way, shape or form.

Edited by Pyromailmann
words for your eyes to re-look at.

Zek waiting until Pyro's rambling was over before adding, "I'm not assuming you're mafia. You're the one who jumped to that conclusion..." He wobbled a bit, but soon regained his balance. "I agree Tater, no matter what words come out of her mouth my vote has already been decided."

"Now then, I'm going to go looking for some clues. If I can stand then I can work. I'll see you all in a bit."

(Heading to the bedrooms to look for clues...)