Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

(I'm just gonna say this now. It's funny watching people try and guess who the killer is when you already know XD)

Dragon Mage giggled as Ysul danced around her. "It's good to see you too"

After Soto reminded them of the first death, Dragon Mage frowned at him. "For your information, it wasn't me. Aside from being commanded by the former godmother" she gestured towards Mena "I had no control over my actions. You see this whole time, I was possessed by Shadow Mage, if it wasn't already obvious by the death. Otherwise I wouldn't of been in Mafia in the first place. The last mafia left me in a pretty bad state and I was weak enough to allow my shadow to take over. But now that I'm dead, I feel light as a feather. Or should I say light as a ghost". She keeps making unbearable pun and wonders who will break first.

(About the Shadow Mage story. Yeah a little while after finding out my role, I came up with this story. Mr.P though it was pretty cool so he went with it, hence the unique death. As for how I think the Host dies... whatever sickness he has (it could be an incurable disease or something) is what's killing him. I don't think it's that simple but it's a start).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(I'm just gonna say this now. It's funny watching people try and guess who the killer is when you already know XD)

Why do you think the people running the game always have so much fun? It's like two straight weeks of grabbing popcorn!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Why do you think the people running the game always have so much fun? It's like two straight weeks of grabbing popcorn!)

(danny pls stop, you got banished and stuff)

Pyro kept having dreams where he saw ghosts or something. He awoke and decided to watch TV.

Nothing but TV shows that weren't very interesting, news about drama between celebrities.., news about presidents.., and other garbage was on so he turned it off and went to sleep.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Also, did Mobb try to get me out of my pants?

(F-For justice, of course! Now that we know the short hair is from the Killer and the Killer is female (or the ghost didn't realise that WaddleDee's persona at the time was in fact male), it's irrelevant anyways. Sadly.)

• Like 1

As the day dawns the entire house got woken up by the Hosts voice. Who seemingly was in a rather good mood today.

"Can you smell this? It's the smell of death. Ahhh lovely.

As you all can imagine someone died again during the night. Sad to say that they died while saving someone else. A crude yet lovely twist of fate I suppose the guardian angels life got taken while she tried to safe someone elses life.

It seems the ranks of the not guilty ones shrink day by day. What happens next? Only time will tell"

As his voice silences itself again everyone is instantly up and starts looking for the body. It took everyone a while till they found something. Down in the coffin room was the dead lifeless body of Mezukie hunched over Zeklo. Zeklo was heavily injured as his attacker seemingly tried to turn him into sushi. Yet Mezukie was just right there in time to safe him but payed with her own life.

You decide to leave Mezukies dead corpse down in the coffin room to not remove evidence and carefully move Zeklo into the lounge and put him onto one of the sofas so he can rest.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

(Wait, WHAT?)

(The "canon" response would be neither. It's a confusing mess, but basically, due to the interesting conundrum that's been created by my forumsona being male while I am actually female, I decided to cut the middle road and make Xyzzy genderless/fluid.)

"wait...if the s-serial killer wasn't mage, and wasn't Mezukie, but is a female...then...the only one left is..."

"oh god no."

*Turns, then stares at Lipton in teary-eyed horror*

• Like 4

Blatantly ignoring the scene, Mobbstar paid all his attention to Zeklo. There were more than enough people in the room to assure that the killer wouldn't go on one last rampage, and at least two of those had to be smart enough to not let her go with only one other person at any point of time.

Chris came downstairs looking more tired than usual, chewing on a piece of candy. "Ugh, I had a bad time sleeping. So what's u~" Chris was cut off when he saw his fishy friend lying on the couch turned into half-sushi. "OH MY GOD, ZEK! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE OK! Do you need anything!? Water? First-aid? Candy?!" 

• Like 1

Pyro woke up on the couch, he didn't care that people died. All he cared about was surviving in a mansion that served more as a memorial than an actual home once owned by a rich person.

"I know somebody just died, but can I just say I'm tired of all this? Like, getting bored tired, not sleepy tired."

Pyro then realized who was the killer then considering both qualified female killers were dead.

"How much do I wanna bet there is some serious dirt on you, Lipton. And I kind of guessed that you were the killer anyways. I always had the hunch, just never really felt it until yesterday, I guess."

Pyro realized he was talking to much, and in order to not be outed and lynched he decided to get off that topic.

"But, I digress, I'm gonna see if there's breakfast."

(Pyro headed off to the dining hall).

Edited by Pyromailmann
word central

Zek sat there idly. The blood melding with the water.

"If only I could have protected myself... then maybe they'd still be alive," He mumbled sinking to the bottom of his fishbowl.

Edited by Zeklo
Spelling

11 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Zek sat there idling. The blood melding with the water.

"If only I could have protected myself... then maybe they'd still be alive," He mumbled sinking to the bottom of his fishbowl.

Welp, is time to throw the fish into the toilet!

• Like 4