Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Toast froze in fear and stupidity

"Although you may infact be threatening me and it's very probable that you are the one who attacked my friends these past nights I have to say, for you being a serial killer I find it very impressive that you managed to not stain your luscious white fur with blood despite possibly being criminally insane."

• Like 1

• Developer

"Excuse me, what?" L questioned, not really expecting an answer, as he noticed what Lipton was going to do. He quickly looked around, searching for something to stop her with. The Deux Ex Machina was so strong that He found a rope lying around nearby, and quickly dashed towards it, grabbing it and dashing back towards Lipton, tying her up tightly with the rope. No one was goinhg to hurt Toast on HIS watch. At least, not while he wasn't hungry.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Soto8969 said:

(Controlling much?)

Spoiler

"LiptonPee: u der?
Mister L: Ius
LiptonPee: do me a favor
Mister L: Depends, what is it?
LiptonPee: tie my character up in the rp, im about to assult toast
LiptonPee: do it fairly quickly
Mister L: Deus ex machina rope coming in a few
Mister L: Dun
LiptonPee: thanks
Mister L: yo welcum"

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:
  Hide contents

"LiptonPee: u der?
Mister L: Ius
LiptonPee: do me a favor
Mister L: Depends, what is it?
LiptonPee: tie my character up in the rp, im about to assult toast
LiptonPee: do it fairly quickly
Mister L: Deus ex machina rope coming in a few
Mister L: Dun
LiptonPee: thanks
Mister L: yo welcum"

Spoiler

Soto8696: make someone Kill Toast

Mr.T: Oke 

Mr.T: i'll make Loptin do that.

Pyro was in the dining room and a thought came into mind.

"Since I left to the dining room, that means Lipton could come in and just stab me."

Pyro rushes out of the Dining room in panic a bowl of cereal in hand, it's mostly finished.

"I am so scared about knowing who the serial killer is that I'm scared of eating alone."

Pyro its in the corner of the foyer finishing to eat some cereal in a bowl

(I explained this already ;_; Everyone assumed what Giddy was saying was authentic information—unless I missed a part where he blatantly revealed his role—because it could have easily been that they were evil and saying nonsense. Only when Mr.P started saying that he revealed his role did I come to the conclusion that it was in fact factual evidence.)

EDIT - (And might I add Mr. P said in skype that he decided to kill Giddy on request via PM. I'm quite curious as to whether or not said person was a killer)

Edited by Zeklo

Ryan had woken up earlier, and was listening to what Lipton and the others were saying. He jumped out and yelled

"What the squck did you just inking try, you depth dwelling miss? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ranked Battles, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Ruins, and I have over 300 confirmed kills plus an S+ rank. I am trained in Spat-rolling and I’m the top sniper in the entire Inkopolis armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the Ink out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my squidding words. You think you can get away with trying that chocobo-dung to us in this mansion? Think again, bubbler user. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of charger-using spawncampers across the Splatoon community and your IP-- I mean, weakness is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, depth dweller. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your C- rank. You’re flacken dead, squiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can splat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the Tentatek Splattershot. Not only am I extensively trained in spraygunning, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Inkopolis Weapon Shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable booty patooty off the face of the continent, you little vermin. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” plan was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your squacking knife. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you primaldamned baseclass user. I will charge ink all over you and you will drown in it. Your serial-killing spree's dead, squiddo." Ryan said while looking at his phone. He paused for a second. "Ahem. The fitnessgram pacer test is an aerodyn... oh crap, that's not the right... nevermind the last part. " he said with a smile.

Edited by RyanandLink
  • Like 14

54 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

(Well, anyone that at least have a little bit of brain figured out that Lipton was the killer...)

"Guys I don't think Lipton is the SK I mean we've got no clues to say that

Dwer observes the scene with his mouth open in shock 

• Like 1

She let out a high-pitched laugh from her spot on the ground, squirming like a hairy caterpillar until she faced those standing above her. "I got to taste him, too. I was so close to making fugu of that prickly blabber mouth." She glanced at Ryan. "I bet you'd taste similar," she panted.

Lipton's spider legs tried fruitlessly to scratch and cling to the ropes around her as she spoke. She suddenly seemed smaller, and she let out a frustrated yelp.

Toast found it kind of weird that's Lipton was more interested in eating the poisonous sea cactus than eating the actual piece of food. Oh well, he wasn't complaining. Instead he was laying on the floor stiff as a board with leaky tears staining the expensive carpets.

• Like 1

Pyro listens to Lipton and with a finished bowl of cereal, drinks the remining milk in the bowl and is now huddled into the corner in a panic, as the whistle is sounding out a low but terrified noise and the bell is shaking.

Pyro finishes the milk from the bowl. And is still shaking in the corner, afraid to move out of it.

"It would make for a great comic." "Mobb, help Zek. I'll be right back." Chris said, walking over to the tied up spoder, kneeling down to their level. "You're sick, Lipton. I don't know what happened to the real Lipton, but I'm going to enjoy seeing you lynched." Chris said, turning to leave the room.