Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyro gets up from the TV and looks at the items.

"The hair could always be Mena's. Mena had brown hair."

Pyro then thinks about who to vote for.

"I guess if I could vote for anybody it'd have to be Lipton, as she's one of the only options to vote for a potential serial killer."

Pyro then realized what he said.

"N-no hard feelings, obviously, everybody here is a good person at heart, it's just that we all kn-know we have to vote for somebody or else w-we die."

Pyro then goes to the bar to enjoy another Chocolate Milkshake.

Giddy awakes in the library after having a nightmare he suddenly outbursts in terror "NEIN! WHY MISTER HOST WHY? NOT THROUGH MY HEART!"  the book on his head flies towards the ground, he sighs in relief that it was only a dream.

"Wait THE TIME!" he looks at the grandfather clock in the study only to realize it's the afternoon! He gets up from the floor and rushes towards the main foyer,(I just only now noticed the library is upstairs) after coming down the stairs and arriving at his destination he wheezed a bit but after which regained his posture v(@Mr.P TL:DR my vote)v

"My vote is for Dragonmage! She is likely the serial killer with my totally not known powers I obtained the knowledge that the serial killer is female and with that statement Dragonmage said about talking to ghosts when I already know who the real medium is, I can conclude she's our most likely suspect...plus we have like a one outta four chance so I mean."

41 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Wahey, so fun! I get killed off for role revealing but someone else? Oh nooo... Just because I was to be most likely lynched isn't an excuse.)

(I actually have to agree with Danny here. Mr. P, you had made the rule that role revealing was not allowed and would not be tolerated, and you carried out the decided punishment on Corinth. Giddy here has essentially done the same thing; he has broken the same rule, he should get the same punishment. I am not debating whether or not role reveals should be permitted, but since they aren't the punishment should be consistent.)

25 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

(Danny, pls, all the flavors and you chose to be salty)

... What favors? No, seriously, what favors? All I've seen us be is incredibly short-fused and bitter; the only thing I can think that might be construed as favors would be the harsh warnings for, in my opinion, minor annoyances.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(... What favors? No, seriously, what favors? All I've seen us be is incredibly short-fused and bitter; the only thing I can think that might be construed as favors would be the harsh warnings for, in my opinion, minor annoyances.)

(It's a meme. It looks like this:

Spoiler

Image result for all these flavors and you choose to be salty

)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(I actually have to agree with Danny here. Mr. P, you had made the rule that role revealing was not allowed and would not be tolerated, and you carried out the decided punishment on Corinth. Giddy here has essentially done the same thing; he has broken the same rule, he should get the same punishment. I am not debating whether or not role reveals should be permitted, but since they aren't the punishment should be consistent.)

(@MenaAthena I didn't "reveal" my role on purpose unlike Danny who did do it on purpose, acted a bit uncivil, and was gonna commit suicide anyway, also if you're talking about this

On 9/20/2016 at 5:49 AM, GiddyGuy said:

Giddy finds a book about a medium getting killed by some sort of wizard for unknowingly, mistakenly, underhandedly revealing themselves as a medium.

"What a weird and ominous book." he exclaimed.

Spoiler

mena please i love you the long Time.png

This was when P told me I was gonna die since I "revealed" my role and I even asked him if it was okay to post it and he said "yeah" therefore it would not be breaking the rules either if he agreed to it.)

Edited by GiddyGuy

"Given the situation I believe it is best we go after the Serial Killer," Zek stated. "The mafia consisting of a group means it is highly likely that they are have more among their rank capable of killing. Meaning if we were to eliminate one of them another would simply follow and we'd still have two deaths." He tapped his heels. "That's all well in good, but I say this because I stand by my opinion that the spear attack prior was done by the serial killer." He turned to Waddle. "If we knock out the solo killer that means we have only one potential death that could be potentially avoided by the paramedic. A female serial killer capable of using a spear... there's also short hair to consider. Perhaps it came from Mena, but perhaps not. Now I don't expect to change your votes, and that's all well in good, but it should be pointed out at the very least."

"My vote shall remain pending until further notice."

Edited by Zeklo

(Well Giddy also revealed the gender of the killer which reveled some of the suspicion. Thanks you sexist b@st@rds! (I'm sorry, I love all, I PROMISE!))

*Sees brown hair on table* "(Gasp!) who put that there?"

"Ok look, I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys... my hair falls out all over the place. Heh it even ends up in someone's drink or food from a cross the room. A couple strands could have easily floated into the evidence. It's one thing to stop yourself from rolling around in your best friends blood but I cannot control where my hair wonders" (This is an actual fact. My hair has a mind of it's own XD)

"As for votes, I've been too hasty the last two nights so I'm gonna hold off for now" Dragon Mage gets up "I'm gonna go check the bedrooms for cookies for the time being" then Dragon Mage went upstairs.

(At first I though the short black hair was Battal's :P)

"Well, it doesn't say what kind of hair it is. And we all know the thicc sheet of hair Lipton is packing in that spider, so that doesn't exclude her from the evidence. You seemed kind of quick to vote for DragonMage, Lipton. To me at least. It seems a bit suspicious, so I'm putting my vote on you for now."

Dragon Mage came back down to the living room. "Didn't find any cookies. Or rather too lazy to continue"

She sat down on the couch. "I thought about who the other hair could belong to. It can't be Battal (unless someone decided to rip off his entire scalp while he's dead) so I thought about other people with black hair and I think it might be Mezukie. I hate to say this but I vote for her. She could very well be the murderer"

(Black hair? It's long brown hair and short bloody hair.)

"Actually, there's a way we could identify one of the attackers for sure..."

Mobbstar points to the evidence table, more precisely the short, bloodsoaked hair. "We may not be able to tell the colour, for it is too drenched, but we see that it is short hair. If everybody with short hair somewhere on their body would reveal the respective areas, we might find a wound from last night's fight.

I'll make a start." Mobbstar took off his hat and bent forwards, revealing his hair. "As you can see, no wounds, no blood, no bald patches.

A strain of hair is easy to smuggle and plant, but a wound? Impossible. Too noticable. At most, these bizarre runes have healed the wound by now, but that doesn't stop us from looking. If we find one, it's a certain proof.

To further show how important this is to me, I shall change my vote to myself for now. It might take a while to examine every suspect, but it'll be worth it."

Mobbstar looked at the ladies. " @Mezukie, @LiptonPee, in face of life and death, and considering that you two are entirely covered in fur, would you be so kind as to reveal the rest of your... natural coat?"

Mobbstar took a closer look at the two spidergirls, while carrying on with his theory: "The only other suspect in this regard would be Tater, or maybe Dwer or Waddle, but the latter two only have noteworthy amounts of conceiled hair on their heads as far as I can tell.

(I suppose P will announce if we find a wound or other on-body clue?)