Hot Lava Closed Beta Sign-Up!

• Developer

Klei released a link to https://beta.playhotlava.com some minutes ago on their Twitter, and I couldn't help but share it.

Waste no time and register! Every minute counts! :D

It's worth reminding that the beta probably won't be given to everyone who signs up, but only to a certain number of registered people :)

Good luck to everyone that registers, and remember! Do NOT touch the floor! :p

#DontFloor #WaterNotIncluded

UPDATE: 

• Developer
21 minutes ago, KlepticJam said:

Are we aloud to Stream the beta?

I don't see why not.

I'm not giving you an official answer here, but Klei usually allowed people to do so with all their games, as long as you notified the watchers that the game is in closed BETA and that that's not the full version of it :)

Oh, I completely forget this was a thing.

I'm signed up for the beta, although I don't know what kinda system requirements the game will have. That will determine whether I get to play or not, even if I get in the beta.

I would do terrible things to get into this beta :o Been dying for this game since the first trailer came out ages ago. Was just wondering where it was like yesterday.

Registered for the beta - here's hoping I get in!

edit: Anyone know if there's a date yet? 

what a weird game, I mean for klei standars, looks good, like a mirror's edge with LAVA but I don't know, it feels a bit common, and that is rare for klei, anyway, I'm waiting for this game with total trust on klei

We aren't going to be sending out large amounts of keys for a larger test soon. We may send a couple people keys here and there as we have been doing, but we will announce a larger playtest before we send out keys from this signup. 

Archived