minespatch    95607
6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I don't think her feet can actually touch the brakes (or really the gas for that matter either :p)

HNI_0014.JPG

There's no wheel on my stress toy to begin with so she shouldn't have a way to travel. :wilson_ecstatic:

mewthemew    4225
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

There's no wheel on my stress toy to begin with so she shouldn't have a way to travel. :wilson_ecstatic:

by the look of that face, that stress toy isn't doing a very good job for wendy.

• Like 1

rubiidiums    4517
39 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also more funny captions :p

Hide contents

SAM_1697.png.4e2458c845e3b2301d751b11a9b"Hey sweet, look at my new ride!"

SAM_1698.png.f8ba6bca4d43fc47eedc1ddad49*Realized it's too small *"... this is fine"

SAM_1706.png.7d8b277c257a0ad6ae19a7ba27a"Wendy..."

SAM_1707.png.bd81dad24406a280dd75e4091a7"Pls ;_;"

"Lol this is mine now"

(5 seconds later)

*crashes another car, hits the tree and falls of the cliff*

• Like 2

mewthemew    4225
14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ivy wishes Donut would stop.pngDonut ignores Ivy's advice and inspects the Depths Worm.

The thing isn't pet material, man. :wilson_sneaky:

You don't know! he could be!....actually, I dunno. He might chew furniture. Which begs the question: If pigmen houses have a bunch of pig-themed furniture, would bunnymen houses have bunny themed furniture or carrot themed furniture?...hmm...also for simplicity's sake, Donut, Ivy, and Merp live at Ivy's house. It's....er...a lot cleaner there, let's just say :p

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

minespatch    95607
6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

You don't know! he could be!....actually, I dunno. He might chew furniture. Which begs the question: If pigmen houses have a bunch of pig-themed furniture, would bunnymen houses have bunny themed furniture or carrot themed furniture?...hmm...also for simplicity's sake, Donut, Ivy, and Merp live at Ivy's house.

I looked up the Depths worms on the wiki. Those things are huge...
Yeah, that sounds like a cute development for them. I kind of figured with the pictures of them in a house. :wilson_dorky:

• Like 1

mewthemew    4225
28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I looked up the Depths worms on the wiki. Those things are huge...
Yeah, that sounds like a cute development for them. I kind of figured with the pictures of them in a house. :wilson_dorky:

I just checked the wiki, too. that's a bit of an excessive size for a Christmas garland o.o

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

rubiidiums    4517
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

dont lose your way wendy.png

Don't lose your way, Wendy. Though knowing Kill La Kill, Wendy will lose her way anyways.

I made my parody way too serious than it needed to be. :wilson_ecstatic:

somebody kill me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

EsaiXD    1140
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

wendy sleeps in solitude.png

I wanted to base this more on the inspiration than @EsaiXD's avatar piece. There's something adorable and peaceful looking that I had to do a tribute. She kind of looks like Shirly Temple when I tried emulating the artist's technique.

yeah i had done some thing of this manner before which is why i didnt want to do it again i guess so it doesnt seem repetitive

user58494_pic66521_1449637525 small.jpg

• Like 4

Asparagus    9138
11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 2.15.47 AM.png

20160727-Charlie in southern style comfort.png

Here you go @Asparagus. It's not a front porch per say, but it's the best equivalent I could think of. the idea of Waiter mr. Skits was too cute. Kind of different giving Charlie overalls, so it was fun to explore costume possibilities. Her skin has a blue tint similar to Maxwell's since I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something with her model in play mode. The griffin's are still fun to draw, even if they are statuary that Charlie subconsciously mad-

What is the connection between Charlie and those statues? This has been something I've been wondering about for a while now.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Mr. Skits and the gargoyles and the marble bench and the Charlie and the overalls and the world looking on fire!!

asdfnasfoqhfndjak <3

• Like 2

minespatch    95607
9 hours ago, Asparagus said:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Mr. Skits and the gargoyles and the marble bench and the Charlie and the overalls and the world looking on fire!!

asdfnasfoqhfndjak <3

Dammit Willow. |D.png

Thank you, bud. :wilson_dorky:

This piece wouldn't have been made if it weren't for your prompt. The little waiter Skits was just worth it.

• Like 2