1 hour ago, Storm137 said:

One cup - Gold and a mention of funny memes

Two cups - Gold

Three - Gold

FTFY

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

@Bebbit@Chris1488

Apparently there's enemies of the Potato cup club. :wilson_ecstatic:

Why mention me here? I half-expected some art for me :^) hello darkness my old friend

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Storm137 said:

Their CURSED! Every time I dig up a freaking potato cup in DST, bad things are always on the way.

One cup - Gonna get rekt day one. Killer bees even though you KNOW you turned them off, merms randomly walking around and giving chase, hound mounds in pig village, ect.

Two cups - Multiple Goose Goose nests, Deerclops is guaranteed to kill at least YOU in particular for digging them up, D-Fly deciding you look tasty.

Three - I have no idea. I fear the day three are dug up.

That sucks :/ but at the same time, funny for some reason XD (un)fortunately I haven't been able to find a potato cup in DST recently :/

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

thule island coojking.pngSince I can't play the game yet, I have no idea what those winged potatos are

Those are Beets (bee bats) which I sketched with some friends. There's more of those critters on my art thread.

Winged potato soup, mm-hhmmm!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2015 at 9:07 AM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

dont%20starve%204_zpscwro3ea8.png

fellow torch carriers.png

Wilton makes a friend for six seconds. Poor guy.

Tried to be more game-accurate with the skeleton's design. Shame I didn't try with my persona but oh well. My persona stands on its own.

On 7/21/2016 at 2:23 AM, rubidiumsart said:
On 7/21/2016 at 0:23 AM, minespatch said:

crosshatching has good fiber.pngSometimes I can be too literal.It was fun emulating the crosshatching.

dONT EAT MY SKETCHBOOK

rai dissapproves me eating her work.png

But your sketchbook is good in fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibeeeeeeeer. Nah, I'll let go as soon as my goofy teeth get pried out.

Thanks for giving me tips @rubidiumsart on what your persona looks like. Helped out a lot.

On 8/6/2016 at 2:52 AM, DragonMage156 said:

@EgotisticalRaven first started playing DST, I used to die a lot so I made this:

ffs__by_dragonmage156-d9lya3a.jpg

ghost dragonmage shocked.pngNow I can have fun in the dying action! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still have no idea why my skelesona can have a ghost but I guess I'll just roll with the nonesense like usual.

On 8/6/2016 at 3:47 AM, DragonMage156 said:

More Shadow Mage:shadow_dragonmage_sketches_by_dragonmage

shadowmage stretching.pngDa shadow stretches from a long nap.

Here's what I'll be treating as my art version of a bonzai tree:

20160807p1-Chester n Eyebone.png

My Eyebone! Got it done in one day due to the materials already in arms length and I felt my chester sculpture needed it. I'll keep adding my hair from my comb onto the neck of the eyebone until I feel the rope area is covered enough.

eyebone with its predescor.pnginstense eyebone closeup.pngIntense closeup.

Here's the eyebone with it's game version behind it.

wilson and the eyebone.pngYup, bigger than Wilson.chester and postcard influences.png

20160807p3-wilson learns from farnsworth.pngWilson learned well from Professor Farnsworth.

wickerbottom taco bell ghost.pngWickerbottom became another TacoBell victim.

Have some Nightmare Room Wilson photos:

SAM_1758.pngSAM_1759.pngSAM_1760.png

Finally, a piece I wanted to make for months now:

20160807p2-democracy planned in the pigman village.png

I wanted to make my persona basically have good intentions despite what outcome of trying to bring democracy to the Pigmen village might take. Wilson is worried due to what might happen, with Ariel's plan might venturing to a oligarchy(since... the guy Ariel's talking to is the PIG KING). It's better the king just have his bartering system, which might mean Wilson is in the right for stopping my persona.

Also, a cameo of @mewthemew's Donut for fun,.

Conflicted with the outcome. Really excited I got this done but at the same time the picture doesn't match the references I printed out to get the village right. The Pig King has also shrunk a bit, matching Donut's size. Otherwise, I'll just say that's due to Donut being a werepig. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Thanks Minespatch, now I must draw Shadow Mage sleeping like a cat XD

That sounds really adorable. :wilson_ecstatic:

I saw you doing a original design, just had to do my own interpretation of it. Ghost Mage's design reminds me of Wigfrid's ghost but it's still your design.

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That sounds really adorable. :wilson_ecstatic:

I saw you doing a original design, just had to do my own interpretation of it. Ghost Mage's design reminds me of Wigfrid's ghost but it's still your design.

Technically it is Wigfrid's ghost but my persona was mixed with hers so that's why she has an ahoge (that piece of hair that always sticks up :p ) and a slightly different face :)

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

oligarchy (since... the guy Ariel's talking to is the PIG KING)

You'd think it's a monarchy because there's a king, but maybe he's only "king" because he is rich without an end! Maybe every pig village that has a very rich pig has that pig be "king", which just happens to be the best word the pigmen knew.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

rai dissapproves me eating her work.png

But your sketchbook is good in fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibeeeeeeeer. Nah, I'll let go as soon as my goofy teeth get pried out.

Thanks for giving me tips @rubidiumsart on what your persona looks like. Helped out a lot.

and also thanks for frawing my persona, i love it

• Like 1

On 8/5/2016 at 8:48 PM, minespatch said:

webber pantsed and proud.pngI wonder if this is technically stealing a request.

i want webber with pants to become a meme. seriously tho im dying htis is so cute..... sorry if this is late im just..... really slow at checking social media n stuff

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KumisCavern said:

i want webber with pants to become a meme. seriously tho im dying htis is so cute..

Steamboat Webber.:wilson_sneaky:

kek, nah, you don't need to apologize, I'm happy this cheered you up. The idea was too hard to resist. Your request made him sound so proud of his pants.:wilson_ecstatic: