Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

8 hours ago, KeshS said:

You should definitely start uploading vids on youtube or any other platform, I sometimes can't watch it in original quality (actually internet spoiled me and I seek instant gratification rather than waiting a couple of seconds for link to download). 

I would but I don't wanna run a channel rn especially with coppa sorta being on debate, I also don't wanna run a DST/DS channel because well...you see how those turn out. The video I used in my first video edit (ohno,mp4) did not belong to me and instead belonged to this person -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdYmetj-HAk

I just made the edit on it because I thought it was funny, I hate using other peoples content most of the time because it just feels like theft, and it kinda is theft, while I did technically make it into my own video through editing it just really bugs me when people compile videos on youtube of other peoples content and make no attempt to even make it different, and they put ADS in those videos sometimes-ADS. So basically they're making profit off of other peoples work without their consent. <---reason i'm stating all this nonsense is because I make memes on here and id hate to end up in some compilation on youtube titled something along the lines of "EPIC MEME COMP TRY NOT TO LAUGH" or something and get no credit what-so-ever. So I might make a channel one day but until then i'm just vibein'.

Oh yeah and heres a meme cuz I forgot

When your friend asks you what you doing at base that's more important than helping them gather supplies for winter

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 8.18.00 PM.png

Edited by FabopFrankie
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

Whatisarework.thumb.jpg.dd8b0c446729df61d0728d7acda0389a.jpg
See you in 2026 when all reworks will (hopefully, if at all) be done at the current pace!

Wow, it has been 4 months, hasn't it?

I mean, we got Wurt and other new stuff, so we aren't actually starving for content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don´t really know if this really belongs here, but what ever.

I recently got my hands on MM2 and i decided to make the hole Adventure mode from DS.

The the picture is Maxwell´s head! (if somebody wants to cheek the hole level then the level code is: SK4-VL4-4RF; I turned DS mobs like Buffalo in Mario´s like montymoles!)

image.thumb.png.6ff7a74764bcbfde706da1a20af4fbab.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1