Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, ADM said:

maxglomm.thumb.jpg.63021ac3dd9873023a386adddb38c065.jpg

this one time i saw something amazing with krampus spawned by glommer

we brought him to a winona catapult area and wolfgang started shooting some kind of darts but they weren’t killing glommer and the catapults were attacking him but they weren’t doing any damage either.

so i was kinda confused and thought maybe he was canceling his dart at the last second somehow and the catapults were bugged to do that kind of thing.

then he shoots glommer for real and he dies and 1000 KRAMPUS SPAWN IN.

(it was lagging lots)

so they go take care of them and there was 2 or 3 krampus sacks ready for the taking.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, DavePlaysDST said:

this one time i saw something amazing with krampus spawned by glommer

we brought him to a winona catapult area and wolfgang started shooting some kind of darts but they weren’t killing glommer and the catapults were attacking him but they weren’t doing any damage either.

so i was kinda confused and thought maybe he was canceling his dart at the last second somehow and the catapults were bugged to do that kind of thing.

then he shoots glommer for real and he dies and 1000 KRAMPUS SPAWN IN.

(it was lagging lots)

so they go take care of them and there was 2 or 3 krampus sacks ready for the taking.

It sounds like the exploit with the darts and statues that allow you to stack the darts in air. It's an actual glitch that make glommer dying multiple time (on naughtiness)  so a unlimited amount of Krampus wave can trigger when you release all the darts.

• Like 2