Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

I’ve seen some stinky stuff before, but just a genuine question: what’s the punchline?

049 patients are pigs, and wurt hates pigs, she killed them all, and now 049 is asking where they went (Lunar (My OC) putted them in a pen to help 049, and shes the girl with the mask and red hair)

22 minutes ago, LunarCat said:

049 patients are pigs, and wurt hates pigs, she killed them all, and now 049 is asking where they went (Lunar (My OC) putted them in a pen to help 049, and shes the girl with the mask and red hair)

This sentence started off as one thing and then just went off on it's own adventure.

Edit: Also, the girl with the mask and red hair is Wigfrid, if you're referring to my pfp.

Spoiler

5df9f693e0038_035dsticonv2.png.d5edbab3b2d13ed99c0e94965a8433a6.png

Edited by Canis
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Canis said:

This sentence started off as one thing and then just went off on it's own adventure.

Edit: Also, the girl with the mask and red hair is Wigfrid, if you're referring to my pfp.

Hide contents

5df9f693e0038_035dsticonv2.png.d5edbab3b2d13ed99c0e94965a8433a6.png

u h h, that's now what I meant

shes got red hair in no styles, just let down, with a cat mask, that only reveals her mouth, ill draw it sooner or later, cause im lazy

edit: I made it, here is my really poor artwork

Lunar.png.bf9e34ac7e5100d7c8292962a559ad8b.png

Edited by LunarCat
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, LunarCat said:

I got about 10% of what you were saying

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

I got about 10% of what you were saying

It's referencing SCP-049, my character mod. The main mechanic is "curing" pigmen and turning them into zombies.

No clue how their OC comes into play.

• Thanks 2