How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

3 minutes ago, AquaRC said:

I hope the other characters all come back from gathering and stuff and plan to murder him with stuff, maybe with a butterfly net?

I don't think the other characters are there yet.

So far we now know that Wilson got freed by someone shortly after he freed Maxwell.

I assume Charlie and the Florid Postern are eventually going to tie it all together.

3 minutes ago, RickyakaBlitz said:

maybe sloppy work sorry

day6_3.png

I wouldn't agree. There's a clear distinction between the CHA and the rest to me- the CHA has scratchy, odd outlines, while everything else is crisp and straight.

The reason I'm quite convinced it's CHA and nothing else is just because of how different every other line looks. Here's an example. 

look see.JPG

What I'm wondering is if Charlie is mad at Maxwell due to getting them taken into the DS world or because he leaves the throne.

Since Charlie is supposed to be the shadow monster it doesn't seem completely outlandish to think that they might have some connection to the throne/them. Based on the quote, "Charlie? It's me! Maxwell!" when announcing darkness, Maxwell knows at least something about what happened to Charlie. Perhaps he saw them while on the throne, or even made them into the Grue while under its influence (another reason Charlie might be a tad upset). Just spitting out thoughts.

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

What I'm wondering is if Charlie is mad at Maxwell due to getting them taken into the DS world or because he leaves the throne.

Probably the former. Nobody wants to be pulled into a world of eternal suffering : D Not to mention Charlie's family, relatives and friends probably wondered where the heck she went... Or "died".

35 minutes ago, Miss said:

Probably the former. Nobody wants to be pulled into a world of eternal suffering : D Not to mention Charlie's family, relatives and friends probably wondered where the heck she went... Or "died".

And to add to that, being turned into a monster really doesn't help things and possibly being lied to if the William Carter puzzles are anything to go by. 

so based off of the evidence that is in the 2 pages thus far I'm going to assume it is Wilson's 7-10th day of surviving!

evidence number 1:
hound.png
There is a hound in the forest which is probably only possible if Wilson just outran a hound attack.
There's also a spider warrior! which leads us to believe that there's a tier 2-3 (most likely 2) nest around... and Maxwell walked right through it T-T

evidence number 2:
stuff.png
Wilson has a chest, a science machine, a firepit, and a crockpot.

Most likely possible that Wilson is like that of a more average character that hasn't played the game enough to already have an alchemy engine, log suit, half the ingredients to the prestihatitator, and a fridge by day 10...

In conclusion... this probably doesn't even matter at all but who knows?

(oh, also, he's probably super alert because he might think that the twig snapping was a hound)

19 minutes ago, 203Y said:

wilsons a dirty noob #confirmed

god theyre both plebs, maxwell went insane on the FIRST DAY and wilson doesnt even have a spear

or armor >.<

and Maxwell probably ran through a tier 2 nest with that spider warrior jumping at him...

About the nightmare creatures... Even if its probably because he just jumped straight off the throne or something of the sort now that we know there is another player on the server and that while playing DST you can see if someone else is being attacked by shadow creatures, it's possible that Wilson went insane and attracted those. I mean, hes already on his first hound wave and built a crock pot, so its possible he may have gone insane as well? (Probably not because of him looking pretty chill but it still is a possibility...)

24 minutes ago, 203Y said:

wilsons a dirty noob #confirmed

god theyre both plebs, maxwell went insane on the FIRST DAY and wilson doesnt even have a spear

And Wilson has no firepit skin.

Archived