How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, Mikeadatrix said:

>:/ I hate 4th wall breaking. Ruins the whole bloody puzzle.

didnt it already break the fourth wall a bit with the flower puzzle? thats a direct reference to what a player has to do in-game when going out of their gourd 

1 minute ago, 203Y said:

didnt it already break the fourth wall a bit with the flower puzzle? thats a direct reference to what a player has to do in-game when going out of their gourd 

yeaaaah and everyone's currently trying to craft a torch out of the 2 grass and 2 twigs that can be seen in the comic rn

1 minute ago, JimmyJam said:

Once again it looks like we are playing the waiting game... :/

Welp. Time to listen to the whole ragtime music Chris posted (at least its not playing on a gramophone for eternity though), contemplate the new news we got from this comic and make a timeline, and put off my homework for a few more hours.

57 minutes ago, rezecib said:

Like how he's going for the "threat" with an axe, despite having a science machine and being able to make a spear :p

If the comics were accurate at all to gameplay in single player, Maxwell would just pull out the Dark Sword in his pocket and slice Wilson like butter regardless of how much of a threat he is, I think.

1 minute ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

If the comics were accurate at all to gameplay in single player, Maxwell would just pull out the Dark Sword in his pocket and slice Wilson like butter regardless of how much of a threat he is, I think.

Single player with multiple people.

Can't argue with that. xD

30 minutes ago, eyesinthedarkness said:

Welp. Time to listen to the whole ragtime music Chris posted (at least its not playing on a gramophone for eternity though), contemplate the new news we got from this comic and make a timeline, and put off my homework for a few more hours.

The comic page should play the gramophone in the background when there's nothing to do.

7 hours ago, Zeklo said:

X7N7TR4.png

WAIT WHAT

Willson?!

7 hours ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Sorry not sorry

135wcx.jpg

Yes

7 hours ago, TheMike said:

I don't understand one thing. If this story takes place directly after Maxwell got out from the throne, shouldn't Wilson be on the throne now?

BTW, hello everyone, i'm new :p

Guess someone took his place.

7 hours ago, ThaumicParrot said:

meme3.png

Why no curved nose? Better than any booty

7 hours ago, Unsound Mind said:

Wilson's gonna axe him a question.

Inevitable.

7 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Screenshot_2.png

This bush seems to really like rock 'n' roll.

Cannot unsee this.

6 hours ago, acemurdock said:

I can't wait for Maxwell to have to ask Wilson for help, hoooo boy. 

"I know I tried to kill you, and killed you, and killed you, and killed you, and remember that time where I killed you? Yeah that was fun, wasn't it?"

6 hours ago, AquaRC said:

I hope the other characters all come back from gathering and stuff and plan to murder him with stuff, maybe with a butterfly net?

In b4 psycho beaver comes back to chomp Maxwell.

5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

What I'm wondering is if Charlie is mad at Maxwell due to getting them taken into the DS world or because he leaves the throne.

Since Charlie is supposed to be the shadow monster it doesn't seem completely outlandish to think that they might have some connection to the throne/them. Based on the quote, "Charlie? It's me! Maxwell!" when announcing darkness, Maxwell knows at least something about what happened to Charlie. Perhaps he saw them while on the throne, or even made them into the Grue while under its influence (another reason Charlie might be a tad upset). Just spitting out thoughts.

It seems like taken to the DS world, but then again, we don't really know enough to have a basis for any of these.

Archived