How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

On 4/26/2016 at 8:18 AM, cezarica said:

Here's an idea: based on the latest piece of the comic I for one think it's safe to consider that the "smoke" some said was from his hand when he canceled the attack was in fact from a camp fire that was going out. To back this claim: when he is running away from the spiders, hounds and shadows he was actually running in that smoke direction and now we actually see it was a fire pit all along. :)

Teehee so looks like I was right. Boy it sure feels great when i get to figure out a piece of the puzzle. ;) C'mon guys, what are we missing?

13 minutes ago, cezarica said:

Teehee so looks like I was right. Boy it sure feels great when i get to figure out a piece of the puzzle. ;) C'mon guys, what are we missing?

I don't mean to kill your buzz but the smoke from the camp fire is far away from Maxwell in frame 13... It's safe to say the smoke was coming from Maxwell's failed magic.

I feel like Maxwell is going to help Wilson make the Jury-Rigged Portal just like he did when this all started over the radio... Also this looks like it fits perfectly!

dstogether.png

EDIT: Wilson also has a long beard so we could be here for some time. How many in game days does it take to grow a beard that long?

1 minute ago, Aquaterion said:

was this always a thing? (this is the animation from getting attacked by darkness)

8e62c672a95fb57d7c0c47f1516affd4.png

Ever since Woodie was a thing in DST.

Charlie doesn't hide in the darkness. She IS the darkness. Pretty much a shadow creature that attacks what can't see it. 

17 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

I feel like Maxwell is going to help Wilson make the Jury-Rigged Portal just like he did when this all started over the radio... Also this looks like it fits perfectly!

dstogether.png

EDIT: Wilson also has a long beard so we could be here for some time. How many in game days does it take to grow a beard that long?

It takes roughly 16 in game days I believe to get a beard that long.

27 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

dstogether.png

Like this?

Spoiler

1461756086x3738746523.jpg

Hmm... Wonder how Wilson and Maxwell are going to interact with each other. As much as I love the idea, why start a slap fight when you've got an axe?

Hi everyone! I'm joining the puzzle speculation train, but I doubt I will be able to contribute so much...

10 minutes ago, TaleOfWinds said:

Hmm... Wonder how Wilson and Maxwell are going to interact with each other. As much as I love the idea, why start a slap fight when you've got an axe?

Hi everyone! I'm joining the puzzle speculation train, but I doubt I will be able to contribute so much...

640?cb=20150416223503

It was posted a long time ago, back when DST was but a fetus O__O

BTW - Why is Maxwell's in-game look have him with a sleeve cut mid-way but all his other depictions have him with a full on suit with long sleeves?

Archived