How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

• Developer
Just now, BorneEko said:

I was going to edit my post to include that it could be there for people solving the earlier stages now, but got lazy. While you're right about that, nothing new was added except the controls for the two pages, so I assume it's being reused or there is no puzzle yet.

I really wish there was already a new puzzle right now, but it doesn't seem like it.

What I fear is that they're keeping us without puzzles to release some hardcore ones soon...

Just now, spiderdian said:

Hey, Did anyone notice Wilson has an Crockpot too? in the last panel

I noticed it, but couldn't combine the click with anything. All I had thought of was adding the carrots, sticks, and other random items to cook something, to no avail.

If we're going to be making anything it'll probably be a torch people have stated earlier. As far as I can tell there is only 1 grass & 1 twig (2 counting the carrot stick) available currently. 

- Night is coming/came/whatnaught

- Wilson is likely going to run Maxwell out of the light

- CHA seems like it'll spell out CHARLIE

- Charlie is most commonly known for being the grue aka the shadow monster. 

1 minute ago, MrMecky said:

Just speculation here, but if the words do spell out CHARLIE, then in the next update  we are probably gonna have atleast 3 new columns with atleast 5 panels, like so.

Hide contents

charlie.jpg

True.

With the first page also having 6 rows, we'll most likely finish this page in Thursday if they follow the same scheme(Wait, lore, puzzle, craft) 

I don't think there's actually a puzzle here, definitely not a typing one, as that would be apparent with a text-box or something of the sort.

1 minute ago, Bahlsen said:

The worst is not knowing whether it's up to us now or if we just have to wait for tomorrow. Besides we already "solved" the smoke to fire camp thing tonight...

Was that a challenge, though? I literally opened up the puzzle and clicked it immediately, as I assume many of us did. It was obviously changed, especially when we're memorizing this thing with our analysis.

If there is something, it'd be more than that, right?

Archived