How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, Mario384 said:

Doubt it.  They wouldn't just hand-feed everything to us.

As first of 2 page I think we don't have much to solve for now . (please prove me wrong I really want to see more of it NOW) 

Just now, 1v0 said:

As first of 2 page I think we don't have much to solve for now . (please prove me wrong I really want to see more of it NOW) 

I'm going to agree here. Nothing but CHA...however (and this may be a stretch), is there a reason for the sapling do you think?

I'm seeing twigs and grass... my assumption is that we're going to craft a torch like we did the flower hat so Maxwell can run from Wilson and then the torch is going to run out and ChArLiE is going to bite him in the butt! :o

2 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

I'm seeing twigs and grass... my assumption is that we're going to craft a torch like we did the flower hat so Maxwell can run from Wilson and then the torch is going to run out and ChArLiE is going to bite him in the butt! :o

That's actually smart.

1 minute ago, Reagle said:

I'm going to agree here. Nothing but CHA...however (and this may be a stretch), is there a reason for the sapling do you think?

Maybe we will have to make Maxwell pick it up and defend himself like we did with the flowers .

(But I don't think Wilson will want to kill the only other human (for now) in his world , just some old payback)

Archived