How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Just now, Reagle said:

What about nightmare fuel? If we somehow obtained fuel, we could maybe make a shadow? Maybe with the shadow monsters from the previous ones? Maybe Klei is laughing hysterically somewhere...

CURSE YOU NOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Reagle said:

What about nightmare fuel? If we somehow obtained fuel, we could maybe make a shadow? Maybe with the shadow monsters from the previous ones? Maybe Klei is laughing hysterically somewhere...

The puzzle-makers must be enjoying themselves so much right now while reading our desperate attempts to make this work.

Well, like a wise man once said, "You click on things and rub them together to try and give birth to progress."

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

The puzzle-makers must be enjoying themselves so much right now while reading our desperate attempts to make this work.

Well, like a wise man once said, right now "You click on things and rub them together to try and give birth to progress."

Inspiring...

Seriously you guys, I'm pretty sure there was another thread made purposely for the jokes. I'll admit some of them made me giggle, but it's kind of junkin' up the place for the people who're actually trying to solve the puzzles. 

1 minute ago, CaptainFun said:

I think we may be jumping the gun trying to build stuff. The garland was one thing since you can just pick that off the ground, but trying to "make" shadow armor is a bit more of a jump. 

I agree, we should be trying to make the thelucite one

1 minute ago, CaptainFun said:

I think we may be jumping the gun trying to build stuff. The garland was one thing since you can just pick that off the ground, but trying to "make" shadow armor is a bit more of a jump. 

I agree, but it seems apparent that we need to click something, as I looked back at the Source and the clicking action is still there.

Just now, Muttbutt said:

Seriously you guys, I'm pretty sure there was another thread made purposely for the jokes. I'll admit some of them made me giggle, but it's kind of junkin' up the place for the people who're actually trying to solve the puzzles. 

There is a new thread for that stuff

• Developer
Just now, BorneEko said:

I agree, but it seems apparent that we need to click something, as I looked back at the Source and the clicking action is still there.

It was there even before the garland part of the puzzle.

Just because it's there doesn't mean we'll have to use it :p

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

It was there even before the garland part of the puzzle.

Just because it's there doesn't mean we'll have to use it :p

I was going to edit my post to include that it could be there for people solving the earlier stages now, but got lazy. While you're right about that, nothing new was added except the controls for the two pages, so I assume it's being reused or there is no puzzle yet.

Archived