New things in the release! Post your Findings here!

I don't think they are gonna add Adventure Mode.

Just now, NickPuzanov said:

but no adventure mode :(
and no cosmetics items for beta testers :(

The new cosmetics for beta testers (loyals probably) are gonna be added later...or soon.

• Developer
Just now, mathem99 said:

The new cosmetics for beta testers (loyals probably) are gonna be added later...or soon.

Yup, soon! We can only push so much awesomeness down the tubes at once. Stay tuned!

Just now, mathem99 said:

I don't think they are gonna add Adventure Mode.

Ninja'd by @PeterA RoG gifts are in. If you grab your RoG code and use it in new code redemption on the main menu, you get the gift. We have instructions and announcement for that incoming later today. 

• Developer

Yeah, RoG gifts are in (they're done through the new code redemption system - have fun speculating what other uses we'll be putting that to! :) ). Early Access gifts are coming, I just need to plough through millions of you guys. ;) Thanks in advance for your patience!

1 minute ago, DwerBomb said:

where can I find my code?

That's the twist... You can't!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can find it by right-clicking Don't Starve in your library, and clicking "View CD Key"

2 minutes ago, Gavary_Henaii said:

so in trailer the Dragonfly seems to do Ring of Fire attack but she never seems to do that when i attack it myself in game, or did i do something wrong?

You should kill her spawns(larva) to make her enraged.

Archived