New things in the release! Post your Findings here!

@DwerBomb No, those are sporulating green mushtrees. Each mushtree has a different appearance when it's sporulating. They follow the colors of the seasons: green sporulate during Spring, blue sporulate during Winter, and red sporulate during Summer. Silky blues are separate, being spider dens.

@DwerBomb As far as I can tell, those "wedges" (as I believe they were called in the files) are still unused, but their assets appeared at the same time as a mushroom hat's assets (also still unused). I can't find either of them in the files anymore, though. Through the Ages stuff, perhaps?

Just now, rezecib said:

@DwerBomb As far as I can tell, those "wedges" (as I believe they were called in the files) are still unused, but their assets appeared at the same time as a mushroom hat's assets (also still unused). I can't find either of them in the files anymore, though. Through the Ages stuff, perhaps?

Might work as resource variance for mushrooms! Instead of being mushrooms on the ground, they are attached to trees...

Anyone knows how to actually use minimonument after getting it?

Also, in my world there was no twigs in main world, and if I brought some from caves, they immediately got disease. So we are no longer able to plant grass/twigs?

1 hour ago, FTR said:

Also, in my world there was no twigs in main world, and if I brought some from caves, they immediately got disease. So we are no longer able to plant grass/twigs?

This means your world is currently in a twiggy tree phase, so you should try to get your twigs from twiggy trees. Once the twiggy trees start getting diseased then it'll be a sapling phase again.

If sapling phase starts, that means I can plant saplings or they just randomly spawn? Also once sapling phase is over, will twiggy trees return to normal state or they just die off?

Also I once joined server with juicy bushes only, and on my own server there is no single juicy bush, is that linked to "phases" as well?

The lack of information about that new feature makes me uneasy. :)

12 minutes ago, FTR said:

If sapling phase starts, that means I can plant saplings or they just randomly spawn?

Both. When the sapling phase is over the twiggy trees should also become diseased within a day and then die themselves within a day. Once they start getting diseased it's probably best to just dig them up and stockpile them until the change.

Juicy berries and normal berries also alternate, yes.

Question:

Maxwell now has a Formal and Survivor skin

For hes survivor he has hes Base Head and hes Frayed Finery

For Formal he has hes Base Head hes Striking Tuxedo, Striking Gloves BUT he doesn't have any shoes he just has socks all together, are the low heels part of hes costume?

On 23.4.2016 at 6:49 PM, rezecib said:

@DwerBomb No, those are sporulating green mushtrees. Each mushtree has a different appearance when it's sporulating. They follow the colors of the seasons: green sporulate during Spring, blue sporulate during Winter, and red sporulate during Summer. Silky blues are separate, being spider dens.

Do the spores have any usage yet? I remember catching them, but does it do anything?

On 4/21/2016 at 1:45 PM, DwerBomb said:

CHARLIE

When Maxy examines the Rose he says "This is wrong."

interesting...it seems as if Charlie has been corrupting the world...

The rose actually reminded me of Wes' ballons, and thought that is why Maxwell hated him, since the balloons/flowers scratched his arm.

Archived