New things in the release! Post your Findings here!

3 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Y'know what would be cool for a SW skin? An endothermic fire pit that has flames in the shape of waves, hence the blue color. Just my opinion though.

Nice idea! And it could have "abbilty" to summon blue ships' ghosts, just pure, cosmetical effect, something like shadow torch with shadow creatures (I think that Aqua posted something like this here).

5 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Y'know what would be cool for a SW skin? An endothermic fire pit that has flames in the shape of waves

I'd prefer a tiki torch, but sure.

So... any hints towards charlie assets?

EDIT: What's "shadowskinchangefx" for?

3 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I'd prefer a tiki torch, but sure.

So... any hints towards charlie assets?

EDIT: What's "shadowskinchangefx" for?

that's probably the normal FX that happens when you change a skin ingame, 2 shadow hands come up and change you.. sounds weird now that I think about it

5 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Y'know what would be cool for a SW skin? An endothermic fire pit that has flames in the shape of waves, hence the blue color. Just my opinion though.

Except SW isn't in DST, I think it would be weird giving a reward for having SW to DST, when DST doesn't even have any of its content.

3 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

Except SW isn't in DST, I think it would be weird giving a reward for having SW to DST, when DST doesn't even have any of its content.

I don't see the problem, it would be a nice of Klei to give us such a thing, also "doydoy teal" means Don't get shipwrecked together confirmt.

1 hour ago, Mario384 said:

Did anyone find out that hovering over the two characters in the startup menu give you two names?  Looking them up on Steam gives real accounts.

They're people you encountered, if you go to main menu -> History -> Encounters, you'll find them there

Archived