Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Hrmm. When you say 'buff' what do you all mean exactly? Increase in appearance rates? Overhaul of the naughtiness system? Deadliness? Deviousness?You should put some concrete plans together and list em in the first post. Even if kevin doesn't agree, it'd probably be easy enough to mod the changes :p

Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts? As in, the krampus hordes descend to steal your dwindling food.

I quite like! Something more to the full moon phases to spice the nights up is welcome ^^

Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts? As in, the krampus hordes descend to steal your dwindling food.

Hmmmm, you could add it along with the naughtiness, I like the idea but I quite like/d the naughtiness system as well.

That actually sounds like a great alternative to the naughtyness system,and it would also bring some more nocturnal action to Don't Starve. I quite like where this is going :) And that is actually a way to get more Krampus in the game aswell,without having to be naughty over and over again. Yet I kinda like the naughtyness system as is aswell.. If there would be a way to personally adjust the treshold that could also be niceWonder what the rest will think about this idea KevinSo to sum it up:+ Krampus hordes will definately show up during full moon in winter+ Krampus will be less rare+ More nocturnal action+ Krampus will stay in the game!+ No more naughtyness system+ Krampus will stay in the game!Will there be a slider for Krampus if this get's implemented? Like the Krampusnachts appear more often/amount of Krampii in the hordes?

I actually like the naughtyness system, it just needs a huge rework.I think full moon krampi would be fine as well, just a slight chance like 10%.Wait.Maybe naughtyness per moon? Soo if its empty moon its like currently, and if its full moon then its like 4 rabbits and krampus is showing up?

Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts?

Gesundheit.Haha in all seriousness tho, I liked the idea of having your actions be taken in to account for Krampus to show up. I think the naughtiness counter is a good thought, but should be taken a bit more dynamically. Maybe instead of basing it off of just killing innocent things, it could be doing certain actions as well. Like say, lighting a tree on fire purposely just to get charcoal, or knocking down a pigman's house. That way you not only have to watch the things you kill, but the actions you make in order to survive.The system we have now is only broken because of its current tuning; I don't think its a failed system at all. I think instead of counting down your naughtiness by the minute, maybe do it by the day instead. Then all you'd have to do is change the numbers accordingly to make it a bit more balanced in how he's summoned. Regardless, I would like to see Krampus stay as a counterattack for being "naughty" as opposed to a scheduled summon.EDIT: Actually, reading over the last few posts, I wouldn't mind him being a scheduled summon during the winter nights, as long as you keep him summoned from naughtiness as well. I still stand by my statement that naughtiness should be counted a bit more dynamically, tho. Edited by w00tyd00d