Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Ok so I wrote a song about my feelings towards this whole Krampus situation. This was a song I started writing back when [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] had mentioned something along the lines of "you'll miss Krampus when he's gone" and this thread gave me the rest of the inspiration to finish it. Again, sorry for the bad recording quality, I'm working off of a built-in microphone on a laptop @_@ hope you guys enjoy it despite that fact. :)#TeamKrampus Don't Take My Krampus Away by w00tyd00dLYRICS:

Krampus, isthe best monster in the gameKrampusputs other monsters to shameKrampustakes your stuff then runs awayBecauseyour naughtiness is to blame (What a shame)Krampusis karma in a nutshellHe knowswhen you've been bad, he can tellNow then,To Kevin I have to sayOh please,Dont take my Krampus away...(x4)KrampusMight become a winter mobIn that, case Ithink that we should have a talkThat could, be avery interesting changeBut please, leave thenaughtiness in the game (just don't leave it the same)I know, that hewas supposed to be Christmas themedAnd I, think heworks better when you're naughtyMaybe, you couldmeet us somewhere halfway?Oh Kev, just pleaseDon't take my Krampus away...(x4)

OOoooooooooooooooh YEA! :D Edited by DwerBomb

Well then,I embarked on this thing that some common folks might call vacation, hence my distinctive lack of forum activity... I do have to inform you fine lot that I conquered London for the sake of Team Krampus. I got the badge,which is fine by it's own, and made some fancy stickers out of it. I then put said stickers on various sightseeing locations, one of which is the London Eye, which I visited with my entourage.. I should have some photo-graphical media ready in a couple of days, so yeah... :)Even whilst embarking on vacation I still found a way to show my support for Krampus and our cause, and I have to admit it felt darn good to do so. I also hope that Kevin has some more info about the Krampusnachts and Krampus in general, but time will tell if he does.

Well then,I embarked on this thing that some common folks might call vacation, hence my distinctive lack of forum activity... I do have to inform you fine lot that I conquered London for the sake of Team Krampus. I got the badge,which is fine by it's own, and made some fancy stickers out of it. I then put said stickers on various sightseeing locations, one of which is the London Eye, which I visited with my entourage.. I should have some photo-graphical media ready in a couple of days, so yeah... :)Even whilst embarking on vacation I still found a way to show my support for Krampus and our cause, and I have to admit it felt darn good to do so. I also hope that Kevin has some more info about the Krampusnachts and Krampus in general, but time will tell if he does.

Living in England, I can confirm that London was not conquered by [MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION]. Hopefully. :D