Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Before you read this,I'd suggest you

to set the mood(and because it might bring nostalgia to some). Well then,ladies and gentlemen,let's do this.

In the past and present days there have been people who wanted to support Krampus and made threads dedicated about him. This on it's own is a sign that people like Krampus! Yet,it seems that Kevin wasn't aware of the people who actually like Krampus as he states here. If you read back you can read the plans made for poor Krampus...(The artstyle from this "Normal" goat-man will without doubt be awesome,but then he won't be Krampus anymore!)

Now we don't want him to be either removed or reskinned and depromoted to a normal enemy that just happens to steal your belongings,we as in Team Krampus,want him to stay the way he is right now,be it with a buff and some improvements made to the naughtyness system! Krampus is special and despite being based on a real mythical creature and having a holiday theme, he has earned his righteous place in the Don't Starve universe! Wether you love or hate him,he is still one of the key creatures that are the most memorable in DS.

Yet he also is very enigmatic,some people haven't even seen or witnessed the Krampus yet,and you cannot take that away from them..Don't let him end like a let's say MacTusk city(which still can be found in the codes),which has only be seen once and hinted by Kevin several times: "I'd rather not talk about MacTusk City...Blahblahblah, bleblee blah" I can already imagine that in a few months the same would happen to Krampus,him becoming something Kevin rather not wants to talk about... Now I can ramble on and on but I'll get to the point now.

Do you like Krampus and do you want him to stay in the game the way he is,be it with some tweaks and buffs? Then you my dear sir or madam should join Team Krampus!That way you can show your support for Krampus,and hopefully this will show that a lot of people actually like him. Plus you'll also get a free T-shirt when you join!

I made a badge for use in *your* avatar aswell,if you're up for it(thanks for the idea [MENTION=2033]Palpetinus[/MENTION] )! Both the original size and a resized one are up for the taking

So please do not hesitate if you have been supporting Krampus in the past,and let yourself be heard here! The only requirement you need for joining Team Krampus is that you support him!

In all seriousness,this is a thread just to see who supports Krampus^^

Team Krampus' members

Spazmatic (founder and first member,yay!)

GhostyGhost

Palpetinus

Mr.Game&Watch

GIJoke

Boar Head

Shindej

Lord of Beefalo

Raccoon Superhero

W00tyd00d

FarofaMan

ddivyansh12

gnarlytreeman

MadCookie93

Nakroma

AlbinoWyvern

ConeyKrab

Mathspy

Bigpak

Alvhem

JimmyJam

AdrianRain

Sporb

Xjurwi

Rabbitfist

Wilbur

Plospo

Doomfan64

xxjozephxx

Amkar

a horse inwater

Bilfy

killkid3600

ironbusta

Will

Pablo--

AwesomeJHF

Luggs

Starving Viking

Velcraft

Osprey

Wimpgang

CyanBlue

TheBunnymen

Ridley

DaverGamer

RetroGamer2000

Hairplane

d3v1n96

bdiz4shiz

Orima-Kazooie

Legacys

TeoSS69

Battybuddy

vingw (potential turncoat...)

wolf50567

Lostinthought

keyreper

Deatbladezs

jplayer224

Crown_king

jalkot

aredshroom

Fallhammer

SharpNomo

moler

pwhampton

Ghost_Jor

ArcticFox789

infernalthing

Symage

sheepys

userr3

Didn'tStarve

ManofShadows

Shadow_Of_Awesome

TheVukelich

MilleniumCount

Team Edward's member

Kevin

I'm too eclectic to pick sides! I mean, ask me what kind of video games I like: THE GOOD ONES! What's my favourite type of music: I HAVE NO IDEA! What tea do I usually drink: USUALLY ORANGE PEKOE, IT'S GENERIC ENOUGH I DON'T NEED TO DECIDE! I can't choose sides, be it the party hard Krampus or the Sparkly Edward, I have an no idea! The only things I'm ever sure of is yes to gay rights [And you should be able to tell who I'm batting for...] and no to prejudice against race and sex and so forth. So, essentially, I have no idea if I should be pro Krampus or suck up to Kevin...

[PS: No, I'm not saying anything about [MENTION=20180]Tico[/MENTION] with that picture, I just have that there for comic relief. Why Tico, you may ask? Because he's awesome.]

Edited by vingw

Now that is a nice poster [MENTION=27779]Marcus[/MENTION] ,good job! :D It's nice to see Krampus art further supporting him,I'll link them all in the OP!Still so happy with all the support going on here,you fine lot and all potential members are amazing,keep it up!

Can some one please add the badge to my display picture? I can't do it with my laptop : /

Darn,I'd love to help if I was on a computer(mobile phone atm),I'll do it eventiually if it hasn't been done yet. Could maybe help others with the badge aswell,as soon as I have computer access ^^Ps:Well,if you wanna support Krampus,by all means stay [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] ,if not then well that is fine too. Decisions can be difficult,and no-one is forcing you to pick a side ;) Oh and I added the (turncoat) thing due to your almost invisible text,it's a joke so don't worry bout it! Edited by Spazmatic

Ps:Well,if you wanna support Krampus,by all means stay [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] ,if not then well that is fine too. Decisions can be difficult,and no-one is forcing you to pick a side ;) Oh and I added the (turncoat) thing due to your almost invisible text,it's a joke so don't worry bout it!

I thought the turncoat thing was hilarious!

I thought the turncoat thing was hilarious!

Pffew,good thing you did :) Just had to be sure it didn't offend you or anything,because that would not be the intention at all. Anyhow,feel free to turn the coats!(but your support remains welcome)

Now that is a nice poster [MENTION=27779]Marcus[/MENTION] ,good job! :D It's nice to see Krampus art further supporting him,I'll link them all in the OP!Still so happy with all the support going on here,you fine lot and all potential members are amazing,keep it up!Darn,I'd love to help if I was on a computer(mobile phone atm),I'll do it eventiually if it hasn't been done yet. Could maybe help others with the badge aswell,as soon as I have computer access ^^Ps:Well,if you wanna support Krampus,by all means stay [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] ,if not then well that is fine too. Decisions can be difficult,and no-one is forcing you to pick a side ;) Oh and I added the (turncoat) thing due to your almost invisible text,it's a joke so don't worry bout it!

That would be great thanks :D

Gentlemen! My pleasure. [MENTION=9810]JimmyJam[/MENTION] post-3309-13764596533261_thumb.png [MENTION=4414]Dr. Derpenstein[/MENTION] post-3309-1376459653317_thumb.jpgI can help anyone else who wants the badge in their avatar aswell,be it an already member or new Krampus supporter,just let me know ;)

Here a starting picture for it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]10834[/ATTACH]

Oh my,he looks so uncomfortable ._.