Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

with the new update I thought I may come back to the thread to gain some info. Then i saw this and it made me so very sad. I will Join the fight for the krampus, he is the master of stealing things. Though I am to good for him to come give me a visit. Without that fear of the krampus all those animals would be extincted right now. I will join :D

I just pinned the badge to Woodie's shirt to show my support.http://imgur.com/BuxYHrYThat axe was all wrong, so I replaced it with Lucy. I had to draw him some new fingers in photoshop so it wouldn't look too unnatural. Had to rewrite the 'e' in his name tag too.

Edited by Osprey

There is now a badge to put in your avatar to show your support for Krampus! It can be found in the OP. It's a wee badge!Kevin once hinted at the Pelontrix after someone saw a strange creature,that he was sure he removed it from the game. And that was the beginning of the Pelontrix saga...

okay, now we need epic krampus jogging suits, a headquarter, a krampus flag and a krampus statue with that we can offering him things(but not manure)and we need the update kevin!goddam where is it?!

Krampus should be buffed to steal your heart. Then, you fall in love and form an inseparable bond in the form of holy matrimony, with the help of Mactusk as the minister.

Because everyone knows the irl Krampus myth does that.

i think its time for an little contest.also:the goal is to build an large base that can be the team krampus headquarter.build a large base with wood or stone walls, post your screenshots in this thread and it must be only 1 screenshot with krampus on it

We need a badge to put in a corner on our avatar or something :D

This is the best my weakling skills of gimp and making sure there is no background on the badge got me.post-13165-13764596457599_thumb.pnghere you go too Rabbitfist post-13165-1376459645781_thumb.png Edited by jalkot
  • Like 1

just give us the option in world customization, to set krampus spawnrate.. from none/rare where you need to kill like 50 animals in a row, to ****yeah****load where killing like 3 animals gets him come!also he needs a background story!!.. ..like, maxwell put santaclause into the world and he became insane and turned into krampus :victorious:

Yeah totally. It was so amazing they had to omit it from the legend in order for him to keep up his bad guy image.

Exactly.It's simple, really. It's all the church.Krampus was actually a really cool guy, lovin' and toleratin' all over the place. But he looked a little like ****, so the church changed it all because somebody who lookes remotely like **** CAN'T be good, and now everyone thinks he's a bad guy, even though he is damn awesome.