Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Exactly.It's simple, really. It's all the church.Krampus was actually a really cool guy, lovin' and toleratin' all over the place. But he looked a little like ****, so the church changed it all because somebody who lookes remotely like **** CAN'T be good, and now everyone thinks he's a bad guy, even though he is damn awesome.

The sex was great, too.

My good sir, I the Mole would like to join your team. I too like this mythical goat man "Krampus". Though its quite annoying seeing two Krampus during winter, I say its a good opportunity to get a sack from this red fellow.Krampus the called Santa of Winter Season.

Maybe we could work together?*cough* #SaveTheKrampus2013 *cough*

Well, we both want the same and that is to save and support Krampus,so yeah that is a-o-kay to me! #TeamKrampus & #SaveTheKrampus2013 To any new members,I welcome you all :) And still everyone else is welcome to join,if they support Krampus and want him to stay in the game the way he is,so he will not get a reskin and get's demoted to a "normal" enemy