Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

depends how big the buff is, and as ppl request it, its huuuuge.the klei staff knows that there will be a ton of people complaining about that buff once its been done, which why its hard to decide about it.so adding a few ways for the players to counter the buffed krampus out might simplify the decission ;)

day 1+: roam arround, collect basic stuff, look for a place to build a base at.day 5+: start off digging up crap for berry farms etc.day 10+: crocpot, fridgeday 15+: warm clothday 18+: atleast one lock for a chest to protect your raritys :3day 21: krampus came and stole everything but the stuff in my safe >:D

Maybe im just bad, but who has a fridge at day 10?

Well, Ive got my fridge at day 30 and only because I found a ice box in a cave.A bit off topic, but I like I have no need to rush. Everytime I see guys etc. who got really good things like a fridge at day 10 or something like this. In Minecraft for example, I rush. If I don't rush for the start items I don't feel good. I enjoy to not have this feeling on Don't Starve.

Well, Ive got my fridge at day 30 and only because I found a ice box in a cave.A bit off topic, but I like I have no need to rush. Everytime I see guys etc. who got really good things like a fridge at day 10 or something like this. In Minecraft for example, I rush. If I don't rush for the start items I don't feel good. I enjoy to not have this feeling on Don't Starve.

It actually depends on the player itself wether or not they're gonna have a fridge at day 10 or so. You either gotta get lucky from gravedigging and get a gear or find the teleportato and whack a chess piece. Same goes for building a shadow manipulator,if you're even gonna build one. I once got it at day 5,by getting lucky with gravedigging(red & blue gem),early Treeguard and intentionally becoming insane. Yet it is fine if you take it slowly in DS :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10919[/ATTACH]draw this cool krampus. hope you all like it

Awesome Krampus art Raven,you're a good artistic Krampus supporter!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10919[/ATTACH]draw this cool krampus. hope you all like it

really nice, now this reminds me to the character portraits.. makes me wanna have krampus as a playable character xD

Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts? As in, the krampus hordes descend to steal your dwindling food.

That sounds like a really cool idea.

Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts? As in, the krampus hordes descend to steal your dwindling food.

if you go for that, make it either Krampusnacht for singular, or Krampusnächte for plural, if you manage to get a ä in there, but krampusnachts makes me shiver...

"Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts? As in, the krampus hordes descend to steal your dwindling food." - Kevin

They are going to attack us for having food? That is a drastically low tolerance. And what about if I do things that game doesn't want? For example:

If Wilson ever drinks a glass of water,

Or if he turns his head just slightly to the right.

If he ever feels the need to use the bathroom,

Then the Krampus hoard is gonna strike tonight!

Edited by Ridley

The point is, we like how there is a mob that punishes you for your bad deeds, but what we dislike is the fact that we need a huge amount of bad deeds to really be punished, can't you just decrease the naughtiness rates?

The point is, we like how there is a mob that punishes you for your bad deeds, but what we dislike is the fact that we need a huge amount of bad deeds to really be punished, can't you just decrease the naughtiness rates?

That's what i was thinking. Though the Krampus hordes in winter are interesting too. It'll give you something to do in the white season, since Deerclops is rare and MacTusk is pretty much worthless once you get both the hat and cane.

That's what i was thinking. Though the Krampus hordes in winter are interesting too. It'll give you something to do in the white season, since Deerclops is rare and MacTusk is pretty much worthless once you get both the hat and cane.

I think they can just mix them both then, but they should totally leave the naughtiness system and improve it.