Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

I support the notion above.I like the rarity of Krampus appearance, but shes just so weak for now. Yes I'd like her tweaked to a better Krampus.Krampus should be feared when it spawns explaining its rarity. I really feel it should.Can I join the team? =)Is there a thread how you want your Krampus be tweaked?

woooohw, when did we decide that he is a she? he clearly has a beard.

I like Krampus the way he is now. It would be very annoying if he is just a randomly spawning enemy. Removing would be bad too, since then you can kill peaceful creatures as much as you want and it would remove one thing that limits your resources. As far as I've heard, Krampus is easy to kill, so maybe make him stronger? Anyways I'll join the team :)

once one figures that there is no point in farming rabbits, birds and else, cause pretty much everything else is easy enough, you wont ever get to see krampus.i tbh havent faced him since ages and tons of updates ago, when you could still easily kill groups of pigs on your own, and farm them for food without the need of traps or tricking them into fighting eachother.many people who started playing the game later on havent ever had him spawn, or dont even know he exists.
  • Like 1

once one figures that there is no point in farming rabbits, birds and else, cause pretty much everything else is easy enough, you wont ever get to see krampus.i tbh havent faced him since ages and tons of updates ago, when you could still easily kill groups of pigs on your own, and farm them for food without the need of traps or tricking them into fighting eachother.many people who started playing the game later on havent ever had him spawn, or dont even know he exists.

That sums it up rather nicely, well said :) I hope that whenever Kevin is back he has some news regarding our favourite goatman... His idea for the Krampusnachts sounded good but there has not been some news/talking from him ever since. Well, there's still things that need to be done regarding the caves, and it's understandable that Krampus probably has to wait untill after the caves are done. However I do hope that when the time is there Krampus get's his moment to shine and not be a real myth("Krampus? There ain't no Krampus in DS, I have never seen him!" - A new DS player)...Edit: I made this reply and Kevin showed himself via a thread.. Dayum ._. Edited by Spazmatic

That sums it up rather nicely, well said :) I hope that whenever Kevin is back he has some news regarding our favourite goatman... His idea for the Krampusnachts sounded good but there has not been some news/talking from him ever since. Well, there's still things that need to be done regarding the caves, and it's understandable that Krampus probably has to wait untill after the caves are done. However I do hope that when the time is there Krampus get's his moment to shine and not be a real myth("Krampus? There ain't no Krampus in DS, I have never seen him!" - A new DS player)...

he is back for 2 days, he makes an travel-wedding or something

i edited my krampus to spawn with only 18 naughtiness, and everything gives twice the naughty points, and i gave him 24 speed, 0 attack speed (this means he attacks you, and then attacks instantly again), 2300 health and 500 damage.he is a thing to be feared.

Edited by SVGK

I want to join! I once had an epic battle with Krampus the thief, in which he attempted to take my fight suit out of my chests. I proceeded to chase him half-way across the map and finally knocked the candy out of him when night came and he fell asleep. By the way, he hits really hard. I got his bag. Damn right I did! I earned it!

I think Krampus is a unique feature in DS and should stay as he is. When I found out where he was inspired from, I liked him even more afterwards. Not that I liked him much before; after all, he tried to take my stuff.

Along with my research I found out that his shackles and chains come from the idea that he is a demon-like creature having escaped from hell. Creepy.

The old mention code no longer works. Try taking out the profile number or just @ them all.

I @dded everyone, so expect a mention bomb( should all the people have notifications for being mentioned on). Some don't work but I'll try to fix that aswell.. Would be nice if the man himself has any more information regarding our beloved Krampus. In the meantime everyone who wants to support Krampus is still free to join and will always be welcome :)

I'm going to join the team, Krampus always put a little spice in the game (well when you have 50 naughtiness :razz:). :-)

Your signature has enough symbols for a new brand of Lucky Charms (but swear to god the second it comes out without my name written on it I will sue)

i myself have modified my krampus (with the help of.... someone) to get naughtiness from tooth trap kills, the naughtiness being 13 to summon him, and doubled the naughtiness you get from each kill, tallbirds being the exception.

his current stats are:

health: 200

damage: 50

attack delay: 1.2

running speed: 7

krampus sack drop rate: 1%

my version:

health: 300

damage: 500

attack delay: 0

running speed: 200

krampus sack drop rate: 100%

it's crazy.... but easy to kill with an ice staff and tentacle spike, you need to be fast though to freeze him.

he is also fast enough to run into the water.

nigh impossible to even hit without an ice staff.

so with these changes, plus him taking 8 ice staff hits to freeze will make him truly threatening.

Edited by SVGK
  • Like 1