Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Hmmm. What if we ditched naughtiness, and just had full moons in winter be krampusnachts? As in, the krampus hordes descend to steal your dwindling food.

Maybe in heat wave full moons, I think early winters we've got enough to deal with...

This is a great thread, I love Krampus I thought the only thing that needed to be changed about Krampus was a way to summon him on demand that did not require the genocide of 4 chest full of rabbits so I made a way with the Krampus horn in my Magic Horns mod </shameless self endorsement>I would like to see a tweak to the naughtiness system but otherwise Don't Take My Krampus Away!

useless necromancing action

I think his actions kind of suit his name haha. That being said, I support Team Krampus.The naughtiness system needs an overhaul but otherwise like Krampus as is.The sack could use a higher drop rate too actually, but that's a gripe for some other thread. (5% or something) I got it on my 3rd or 4th kill but after another 50 or so between all my characters, nothing T_T.

I support Krampus sticking around! I agree about the naughtiness remake also. Killing a chest of helpless bunnies seems naughty enough to me, at least one right after the other anyways. I mean c'mon. That's 9 bunnies in like 30 seconds! Krampus aught to be crapping his goat pants with rage over that! Plus then you don't have to change the drop rate on the sack, it'll still be a very rare drop.

never seen him, it should be so you have to keep track of your actions rather than just being "a segment has passed we can kill more rabbits" no it should be "ok have i killed too much will I summon krampus is it worth the risk" Ive never seen him as preparation is my weak point so I never bother attempting to summon him

I support the notion above.I like the rarity of Krampus appearance, but shes just so weak for now. Yes I'd like her tweaked to a better Krampus.Krampus should be feared when it spawns explaining its rarity. I really feel it should.Can I join the team? =)Is there a thread how you want your Krampus be tweaked?

All you have to do is post a reply on this thread, saying you support Krampus or something along those lines and then I will add you to the group :D This counts for all future members aswell!

Spaz, can i make a team krampus contest to support?

I like Krampus the way he is now. It would be very annoying if he is just a randomly spawning enemy. Removing would be bad too, since then you can kill peaceful creatures as much as you want and it would remove one thing that limits your resources. As far as I've heard, Krampus is easy to kill, so maybe make him stronger? Anyways I'll join the team :)