Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Krampus should require less naughtiness. Also, there should be more ways to be naughty and naughtiness should go down after doing nice actions instead of over time. Nice actions could be feeding animals, or killing monsters. More naughty actions too, like fishing, transforming pigs, and killing pengulls! (even though pengulls are evil)I love Krampus, He looks like something that would be in wind waker,(not valoo). Oh and that sack! That! Sack!Team Krampus!

Digging up graves should really be naughty. And setting fire to spider hives and bee's nests. Also, add me o great and mighty OP

[MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION] made with love[ATTACH=CONFIG]10713[/ATTACH]^.^Also well played Sir, well played... http://puu.sh/3tx5C.png

I really like the font you used there,well done on the design aswell(I personally like my image of him more,taken from when he jumps in his sack,but your design looks smooth overall) :DAnd despite Kevin comparing us with *that*,hell we're just showing we support Krampus. It also gave me a nice chuckle he replied that to be honest. I just had to make the group for people who support Krampus called "Team Krampus" thanks to Kev's reply yesterday. Anyhow,let the Krampus support continue! HUZAH ^^

[MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION] If you can give me the .png I can make another one^^.And sorry for [MENTION=57369]AwesomeJHF[/MENTION] was maybe a bit harsh.

Its fine, the internet can be confusing that way. I generally assume people on the internet aren't mad. Also calm down is probably the worst thing to say when someone is mad. (especially girls, holy crap!) We're all friends here at Klei forums.

There is now a badge to put in your avatar to show your support for Krampus! It can be found in the OP. It's a wee badge!

by the way, what is the pelontrix.i know its the ''herobrine'' of dont starve, but is it just a joke or real?

Kevin once hinted at the Pelontrix after someone saw a strange creature,that he was sure he removed it from the game. And that was the beginning of the Pelontrix saga...

I wonder what Kevin's opinion about Krampus is after witnessing the fact people actually like him(still everyone is welcome to join Team Krampus,the more the better!),and if it got changed at all... Now that is something I sincerely wonder.(Still,well played on that picture...)