Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Bump because the Krampusnachts are still not in the vanilla game and the previewbuild did not include 'em either. Oh and to see if the community after all this time is finally ready for them. Come on community!  :encouragement:

This ain't over untill we got our Krampusnachts in the vanilla game, you hear me?!  

now i want a krampus armor.dam you spaz

• Like 1

No one notices or even sees Krampus in the default game anyway lol.

I bet most new players who read it's name somewhere or stumble upon this thread have no idea who he is. In fact, those kind of replies have been replied here already! And there's been a whole update dedicated to him, yet the poor Krampus is like a mythical creature you have only heard of but never seen :( A shame, and something the Krampusnachts could solve... Guaranteed Krampus appearance per winter in the vanilla game, oh yes please...

The way he is now makes Krampus rare and vaguely dreadful.  Kramousnachts turns him into just another mob to kill.

I still support the original goal of Team Krampus though.  I don't want to see him re-skinned or downgraded to a normal mob in the world.

STEP ON LEGO'S WITHOUT SHOES.

Krampus is on his way to Yuggoth to arrest someone for being too naughty to humanity.

STEP ON LEGO'S WITHOUT SHOES.

Krampus is on his way to Yuggoth to arrest someone for being too naughty to humanity.

I just want a gauranteed occurence of a buffed krampus, instead of krampusnachts being added to vanilla how about a boss krampus, much like deerclops but appears mid winter instead.... make it a thing to fear but one to remember

I've thought of something like that too: a bigger, badder Krampus who (in addition to everything else Krampus would do) also makes you drop items with each hit.  Not guaranteed though.  Halve the current amount of naughtiness (it's really quite hard to go over on accident) with a 5-10% chance of Boss Krampus.  I dunno...

Krampus should be special. Right now he is either too rare to spawn (to new players) or too common (if used in the mod where the sack also loses its rare and unique status.)

I'd love a third option making him more powerful, but (only) slightly more frequent, with a (rare and not extremely rare) higher sack drop rate on par in attacking (power-wise) to what a Queen Spider or Deerclops can do. 

But yeah, having him just another mob spawn is absolutely (IMHO) the wrong way to go.