Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

How the hell do you get a Krampus sack?  I've been trapping and killing snow & red birds and rabbits, summoning him over and over again.  I've killed him dozens of times.  Now I have huge piles of rotting meat, a chest full of charcoal, and enough feathers to make a Vegas show.  Is there some trick to it?  Do I have to let him get to the bait chest?  I normally just kill him as soon as he gets on the screen. 

I've been turning the white feathers into blow darts to use against Krampus.  2 = dead

How the hell do you get a Krampus sack?  I've been trapping and killing snow & red birds and rabbits, summoning him over and over again.  I've killed him dozens of times.  Now I have huge piles of rotting meat, a chest full of charcoal, and enough feathers to make a Vegas show.  Is there some trick to it?  Do I have to let him get to the bait chest?  I normally just kill him as soon as he gets on the screen. 

I've been turning the white feathers into blow darts to use against Krampus.  2 = dead

patience is key... or Bryce's Krampusknachts mod

although the console key doesn't get you stuck! ;)

Edited by Craig_Perry

And this too was when I also lost hope :( Choosing a WORM over this, sheesh....

-Depth worms will now have 1500 health, come in packs of 15, come sooner and do 125 damage now.

-Krampus does 33 damage and has 50 health, summoned when the player get's 250 naughtiness and each second the level goes down by 50.

Edited by Xjurwi

Firstly: I'm in!

Secondly: I made a mod to make him a boss creature, and he steals things with almost no pause between items.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/429-better-krampus/

I mean, look at the smile on his face in the mod icon!

Krampus is awesome!

Good work! Definitely keeping this one...... Or maybe I will switch between that and krampusnaugts. 

It seems like Edward is no longer Krampus's enemy... Worms are....

Time to edit the 'ole siggy.