Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

I saw a post by kevin saying, the naughtiness days are over (or something along those lines) which may mean he will spawn periodically like hounds and such, or there will be a new thing to do to summon him. Those two points are mainly speculation but are the obvious options if they do decide to scrap the naughtiness system

Joined. Only issue I see is that naughtiness is too hard to acrue without being down-right meat-lovin'. Just novelise the Naughty mechanic so it leaves more of an impression on the game, and likewise to Krampus' abilities.

like i said, make him never fall asleep at night, make him 150 speed, make him do 150 damage per attack, no attack delay, and make him take 8 ice staff shots to freeze, and make animals give more naughtiness.

• Like 1

We want a buff for him, not make him overpowered.

overpowered?, i tested it, log suit, ice staff and spear, this test was with an even harder vesion with 500 damage and 15 ice staff shots.

he is easy even like this, armor makes all enemies pathetic.

overpowered?, i tested it, log suit, ice staff and spear, this test was with an even harder vesion with 500 damage and 15 ice staff shots.

he is easy even like this, armor makes all enemies pathetic.

Yeah, 150 speed, and 150dmg/s. OP as hell. And by adding the raised naughtiness like you say killing some rabbits in your first days means game over. 

Yeah, 150 speed, and 150dmg/s. OP as hell. And by adding the raised naughtiness like you say killing some rabbits in your first days means game over. 

by raised i mean double, still roughly 15 rabbits to spawn him.

and like i said, i fought an even harder version, he, like all other mobs cannot do a thing with approprate armor.

plus, he still only attacks you if you attack him first, in those early days, he will merely steal your stuff unless you are stupid enough to attack him that early on.

Edited by SVGK

by raised i mean double, still roughly 15 rabbits to spawn him.

and like i said, i fought an even harder version, he, like all other mobs cannot do a thing with approprate armor.

plus, he still only attacks you if you attack him first, in those early days, he will merely steal your stuff unless you are stupid enough to attack him that early on.

Still 150 friggin speed seems way too much. And yeah the whole point in attacking him is getting back those items, so i sure as hell want to attack him early on. You're making both kiting and tanking extremely hard on him. And i really wanna see you kill him with a log suit on 500 dmg. You should be dead in two hits, which with 150 speed and 0 attack delay it would been in 1 second.Edit : Yeah, tried it myself. With 150 speed he looks like he teleports and i was dead in two seconds with a log suit with 500 dmg. So i'm calling bullshit.

Edited by TeoSS69

Still 150 friggin speed seems way too much. And yeah the whole point in attacking him is getting back those items, so i sure as hell want to attack him early on. You're making both kiting and tanking extremely hard on him. And i really wanna see you kill him with a log suit on 500 dmg. You should be dead in two hits, which with 150 speed and 0 attack delay it would been in 1 second.Edit : Yeah, tried it myself. With 150 speed he looks like he teleports and i was dead in two seconds with a log suit with 500 dmg. So i'm calling bullshit.

did you remeber me mention

ice staff

try it, staff shot him and attack when he is frozen, switch to spear.

i think the 150 is a bit extreme to be honest, you are right on that, 70 is a better one by far, and he IS impossible to kill without either an ice staff or dark sword, a dark sword takes him out in 3 hits, so 1-2 freezings plus a dark sword or tentacle spike if you feel brave.

and attack delay, he still has to perform the attack animation of kicking you at the usual speed, it just means he doesn't have to wait before attacking again, and speed affects how quickly he walks, and like i said, 150 damage would be a more suitable number for damage, i just like my game rough and heartless, thus my 500, or 500+ damage from deerclops and minotaur and 300+ from rooks, and 70 from werepigs, 6 spiders with 1-2 warriors from a level one nest and so on.

Edited by SVGK

So what you're saying is, that when he's frozen and you hit him, he won't 2 shot you in log suit? You attacking him with a spear and all that?

Because every single mob except those you can stunlock (which are only the bees and normal spiders), frozen and attacked (from whatever direction you want) will unfroze the moment they get hit, and strike back, you don't have time to avoid the retaliation hit.

So what you're saying is, that when he's frozen and you hit him, he won't 2 shot you in log suit? You attacking him with a spear and all that?

Because every single mob except those you can stunlock (which are only the bees and normal spiders), frozen and attacked (from whatever direction you want) will unfroze the moment they get hit, and strike back, you don't have time to avoid the retaliation hit.

i found i could hit twice and still evade him and freeze again.

so what are your thoughts/speculations on the krampusnachts that were mentioned ("krampus's naughty days are almost over- Kevin") a while ago?

Well, i used the textool to see the customisation.tex, and there is a image of krampus. So maybe in a next update we'll be ale to customisate the krampus spawning rate.

Edited by Hugo M.