We're Live!

I'm another one of those lurkers that decided to make an account today. I've been playing since you guys first showed up on Steam with the 2 for 1 deal, and I knew it would be a good game so I went halfsies with a Steam friend. I definitely do not regret it. I also plan to buy Mark of the Ninja when it goes on Steam sale.Keep making awesome games. You'll be big.(now to go to the bugs forum with a new bug I just found concerning making alchemy machines)

I haven't gotten the update yet on steam...

Try verifying the game cache (right click on the game in Steam, go to properties, then the local files tab, and click on Verify integrity of game cache), and if that doesn't work, restart Steam.

This is amazingYou guys all rocks!I've had the game since early january and i have already 200ish hours played, my most played game of all time excluding Rock Band, which is a different kind of game.Just a quick question though, i havent played a lot this past week because i wanted to wait for the next update since release was coming soon, So if i start a new world now will i need to make a new one when the game officially gets released or will it still work?

Its been amazingly fun! With all the puzzles and ebb and flow of balancing issues, this beta has really been an amazing one. Congratulations on making a great game that I plan to play for years to come! Take that well earned break cause man was that preview build stressful at times! :) Can't wait to see where you creative geniuses go next with caves!!

I've been following this game for a while too and I gotta say, it's been fantastic playing along with each new update and honestly inspiring seeing the effort and dedication you guys put into getting it right. I've never loved a game that I was so bad at this much. Congrats!

Woo! :DI haven't been around long, but it's a great game and the community interaction has been fantastic. Really looking forward to future updates as well, 3 weeks was actually more frequent than I thought they would be.EDIT: Yay spiffy badge. :D

So... the long awaited ending is nigh, the time to discover the secrets of Don't Starve is so very close. It's been a fun ride these past couple of months and so much has happened during that time. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for DS and possible origin videos for the other characters ;).Also, can someone please fix the issue with images? I still can't seem to be able to post images, when I try to post them they act as if they're posted but don't actually do anything. It's not because the file is too big since they're at 215kb, its just not posting the image at all :/

Edited by Warden