We're Live!

Just to point out the insanely good game that Don't Starve is, I made an account. I've been playing for quite some hours now...

I also wanted to point out that Klei is the best dev. team I've encountered, so far, in my life. They listen to the fans, they improve, adapt and form the game that the fans wish for.

Just for a comparison, look at EA and their newest game Sim City 5, I mean comeon. I don't even want to compare you guys to them, you're just too good.

I'll say goodluck and a cheers for the lauch!:applause:

Hi guys, i was a great fan from the first release of Don't Starve, i pretty loved it from the beginning to end, and i'm a bit sad reading that in 6 month there will be no more updates :(

I'll admit, I quickly got bored of the game after buying it earlier this year (my sister and I got to day 99 on one of our first, if not our first, playthrough before killing ourselves), but... With the constant updates, this game has become really fun (And hard. Really hard.). It's been fun to see the game become more complete and play the new features as they were introduced. And now with the official release... I have to wonder what crazy things will come in the future updates. I doubt I'll stop playing Don't Starve anytime soon.

Aaaaand we're live!

[*]HUD size is more readable on larger screens

I think this change had made the game unplayable at 5760x1080. The HUD now stays the same size no matter what I chose in the options. It is gigantic now and I am unable to access all the icons on the crafting tab or my backpack tab.

I know I am in the minority playing at the resolution, but hopefully this can be addressed.

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into the game!

So you're like playing Don't Starve across three monitors?

Does sound like the HUD is based on width rather than height.

I think this change had made the game unplayable at 5760x1080. The HUD now stays the same size no matter what I chose in the options. It is gigantic now and I am unable to access all the icons on the crafting tab or my backpack tab.

I know I am in the minority playing at the resolution, but hopefully this can be addressed.

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into the game!