[Game Update] - 569571

Just now, gamehun20 said:

You say that but people will enjoy the skins even if you don't like it

the funniest part is, I forgot pets are usless and even annoying and all they really good for is to get rid of unwanted edibles, so I will abondon my pet lamb in my next game session. (thats literally the only skin I like from update)

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 2

Wouldve been cute if the crown trinket could be worn as an unbreakable hat with a small perk like the Queen’s crown in Hamlet. 

Perk couldve been something like more follow time for each gift given to pigmen/bunnymen etc.

• Like 12
  • Big Ups 1

Just now, Ohan said:

Wouldve been cute if the crown trinket could be worn as an unbreakable hat with a small perk like the Queen’s crown in Hamlet. 

Perk couldve been something like more follow time for each gift given to pigmen/bunnymen etc.

So simple, yet such a fitting idea

• Like 9

Saddens me a lot to see people not like the new crossover. I thought it was cute and fun. It's small, but I don't mind that if it doesn't eat up development time and allows the team to work on little things every now and then.

Reminder that Klei gives you every single crossover skin for free by logging into the game (and gave half a dozen of the Terraria ones, when that was around). Even if you really don't like them, you can still unravel them for 1500 spools and get an elegant of choice you want, by opening the game. I don't think I need to explain why this was an extremely generous move by Klei that they absolutely did not need to do, but was done for the community.

It makes me worried they don't want to do fun little things like this every now and then, because part of the community feels they must add game changing content in addition to a boss to fight for said content. It's okay for it to be on the lighter side like we got here. Sure, there could have been more, and I imagine people would have loved to see it, but I'm personally content with what we got, and the things we did get are fun/neat in their own ways.

• Like 21
  • Big Ups 2

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

изображение.png

It's a little sad that we won't hear it in the game itself(If you do decide to add this music to the game, I think the players will be delighted), but I'm glad that we'll hear the full version soon, Thank you very much for sharing this news! And thanks for update!!

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

Crossover Content
The Crown trinket can now be found in Wet Pouches that are fished from the oasis lake.
Offering the Crown trinket to the Antlion will reward the players with new blueprints.

At last the true 5th Bishop has been revealed!
You've seen the classic 4; Think no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil and See no Evil, but are you ready for Eat no Evil?
OldFaithAntlion.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 8
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

Twitch Items 

cotltrio.png

We're also dropping some new items over on Twitch inspired by Cult of the Lamb. From now until Sept. 7th you can get the Camellia Flowerbed on Twitch.tv. Head over here for more information

At last... ...turf skin? Was hoping for it. Thinking it might be impossible. It's epic since turf takes most of the screen.  

10 minutes later

image.png.c842b67e5408acc30f0844ccf5413049.pngimage.png.06b5f52d5cfc401a6e92870ea32ed5c6.png

image.gif.68d5dca9b1c132420e72cfc6c1601392.gif

It's pretty but dang, the shape got me.

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 2

15 minutes ago, prettynuggets said:

image.png.d8fee059c5ff929259c23bb97a883e81.png
this fern skin probably my favorite so far!

It's arright, I like it. I still fear my negative luck will make me suffer. Last time I was in oasis it was so bad it got contagious and player who joined me there in fishing together wiht me broke 6 rods before we gave up on the goggles.

Edited by Wonz
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wonz said:

we gave up on the goggles.

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

Increased the odds of getting your first Desert Goggles Blueprint and Beach Toy from a Wet Pouch.

they increased the odds. hope u get even better luck next time 

9 minutes ago, Wonz said:

like it I just wish we could craft this with cave ferns too since I don't like waiting until summer  for limited ferns there are.

btw the potted fern and potted succulents are different item .
the skin is for potted fern that found in cave 
succulent grow in oasis :) 

Edited by prettynuggets
  • Like 2

This game is pretty cool. Reminds me of Don't Starve in an abstract sort of sense, with a somewhat similar artstyle and resource management, but with a much bigger focus on combat. The follower dudes also kind of remind me of Oxygen Not Included with their goofy animations. Wonder if it's a coincidence that both games crossed over with have been vaguely similar.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wonz said:

Still random? I am for real very cursed

im not sure how much percentage. but its not that rare than it used to. especially if u havent learn the blueprint.
but the change comes with the update. it should have better chance to get them now 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Maxil20 said:

Saddens me a lot to see people not like the new crossover. I thought it was cute and fun. It's small, but I don't mind that if it doesn't eat up development time and allows the team to work on little things every now and then.

Reminder that Klei gives you every single crossover skin for free by logging into the game (and gave half a dozen of the Terraria ones, when that was around). Even if you really don't like them, you can still unravel them for 1500 spools and get an elegant of choice you want, by opening the game. I don't think I need to explain why this was an extremely generous move by Klei that they absolutely did not need to do, but was done for the community.

It makes me worried they don't want to do fun little things like this every now and then, because part of the community feels they must add game changing content in addition to a boss to fight for said content. It's okay for it to be on the lighter side like we got here. Sure, there could have been more, and I imagine people would have loved to see it, but I'm personally content with what we got, and the things we did get are fun/neat in their own ways.

That's no wonder when they rush all bosses on the first year...

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Terraria did get some "skins", some vanity items and new haircuts. But thats just a nice bonus sitting on top of actually new game content theyve also added

The process of adding content to a game like Terraria, or CotL, and one like DST are very different. This update was supposed to be something fun for the devs to show support for another studio/game they like. It was free, fun and doesn't detract from the update cycle. I would've loved more content, I think everybody would, but we all know the update was going to be something small. If it's not your thing that's fine, but why do you keep trying to drag down the devs. It's a little labor of love project, just seems like you're taking it the wrong way.

• Like 11