[Game Update] - 569571

1 minute ago, Dextops said:

It was a bite sized crossover. Think of it as a small treat since we’re getting a new beta soon anyway. It was never supposed to be big people just hyped themselves up too much.

It could be small but 4 skins and twitch themed skin is really tiny portion as something announced with roadmap and little hyped through whole time (some devs to devs posts on twitter ect.). Also Cult has awesome content worth to steal!

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

Lamb statue, aka infinite light source with 3 levels of light radius(lvl2: 5 cutstone, 1 log. lvl3: 10 cutstone, 10 gold, 1 log)

Really glad this isnt true, i know light is already pretty trivial but year 1 infinite light without the moonstone event made me kind of sad

• Like 1

For example this is really strong idea to shrine, any buff from different gems in shrine area or for few secs/mins. It will be still one-bite-size but with "huge" content.

17 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

image-20.png.90d3203cfee9f015902b153a8c91ef0a.png

The dog doin.

Also shrine is cool but it's kinda boring, can't it do something unique besides just having a tiny sanity aura. 

Maybe place a gem for a different effect as an "offering". Like red gem gives tiny amount of hp Regen in a small aura, blue gem makes it a endothermic fire, etc (until gem breaks). Would be great for tiny bases and boats, even if it's just blue gems making it the first fire/endo hybrid.

(A suggestion I've made before for a crab king fountain)

• Thanks 1

• Developer
44 minutes ago, loopuleasa said:

I was in-game, and I don't seem to receive my items

Anything I can do?

I did restart my game

There was a small time where you could have logged in before the updated build on Steam was released and secretly got the items. Please check your transactions page to verify you did not get your login items at https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, azazel3221 said:

so it didn't exist only as an excuse to not have a proper update that month

I hate to break this to you, but the devs do not need an excuse to not provide a free update every month that you, personally, deem worthwhile.

• Like 17
  • Big Ups 2

51 minutes ago, Bearger Enjoyer said:

At least it's not a cult lol, just like a shady street you can stay far away. Unlike what seems to be CotL...

Lunatic Cultist and his followers say hello.Image result for terraria cultistImage result for terraria cultist archerIchor (debuff) - The Official Terraria Wiki Image result for terraria cultist devote

Spoiler

(if you don't know they are required to beat the game) also you can wear their clothes.Image result for Terraria Cultist robes. Size: 128 x 128. Source: terraria.fandom.com

Edited by Nnumber3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Bearger Enjoyer said:

At least it's not a cult lol, just like a shady street you can stay far away. Unlike what seems to be CotL...

Fun fact both Terraria and Cult of the Lamb are PEGI 12

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Capybara007 said:

Are you telling me you all were actually expecting a new character with new biomes and bosses? 

yes, pretty much lol, when the lamb stepped thru the portal on two legs i thought we were getting a new character not an ewelet skin.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

I hate to break this to you, but the devs do not need an excuse to not provide a free update every month that you, personally, deem worthwhile.

I mean, yeah, we're all glad that Klei decides to stay in bussiness by updating their most popular game

They could've just combined this crosover with a QoL update, is all.

Then it wouldn't be... 4 skins, 2 turfs and a reskinned firepit deep

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, An Everyday Man said:

The thing I'm most excited about is the increased desert goggles rates from wet pouches, might make fishing in the oasis lake for antlion viable now.

It was already buffed a long time ago my man

• Like 1

I honestly thought the COTL crown trinket was going to pacify antlion permanently (at least until fought)...

Other than that, great skins and I love the shrine and cobble roads, gives us a bit more to work with for our bases

• Like 3