[Game Update] - 569571

Looks alright to me tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ really glad that manure-eating isn't real, but I'm sure someone will make that into a mod of its own

It could've been a bit more like the mobs or an npc, but they didn't specify how small, so-

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

Ok, so the new blueprint are for:

Golden turf

Brick turf

Lamb statue, aka infinite light source with 3 levels of light radius(lvl2: 5 cutstone, 1 log. lvl3: 10 cutstone, 10 gold, 1 log)

All got from antlion via new crown trinket

...Antlion? Really? That's somehow simultaneously the most uncreative and inconvenient option they could have chosen. I know people complain about summer not having enough, but I don't think putting a couple turfs and a barely upgraded fire pit behind an already controversial mechanic is the way to go about it.

And I say barely upgraded because I've seen someone else say that it's not infinite, but instead just has a decent sanity aura when you stand near it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Potato Cup 1

33 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Login Rewards

DST_CotL_Items.png

For a limited time, log in to Don't Starve Together and get The Lamb, The Lamb's Blade, Flock's Chest, and The Lamb's Reward item skins inspired by Cult of The Lamb. 

will it be possible to get these with spools even after time is out?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

Ok, so the new blueprint are for:

Golden turf

Brick turf

Lamb statue, aka infinite light source with 3 levels of light radius(lvl2: 5 cutstone, 1 log. lvl3: 10 cutstone, 10 gold, 1 log)

All got from antlion via new crown trinket

Lamb statue is not infinite. I thinkit's just a firepit that lasts longer and costs 10 gold and cutstone

And the brick turf is a reskinned cobblestone, even has the same crafting recipe

Also, btw:

Dst community when a bite-sized crossover is bite-sized:

image.thumb.png.35f3649755473a7a58c059df4e80f333.png

Like, idk why y'all were hyping yourselves up

I've already suspected that the update would be mostly skins, so my only disappointed is that we're going 4th month without a brightshade and lunar rift fix

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

image-20.png.90d3203cfee9f015902b153a8c91ef0a.png

The dog doin.

Also shrine is cool but it's kinda boring, can't it do something unique besides just having a tiny sanity aura. 

Maybe place a gem for a different effect as an "offering". Like red gem gives tiny amount of hp Regen in a small aura, blue gem makes it a endothermic fire, etc (until gem breaks). Would be great for tiny bases and boats, even if it's just blue gems making it the first fire/endo hybrid.

(A suggestion I've made before for a crab king fountain)

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 5
  • Sanity 4

Ngl I'm kinda disappointed. On first through I was pretty sure we will get new character from crossover.

It's still looks really good but I think this cross had more potential, like Terraria could be more interesting than skins > content. Don't be mad at me, it's just my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Potato Cup 1

9 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Dst community when a bite-sized crossover is bite-sized

look at least the last crossover actually looked like it took more than 3 days to make and had some actual gameplay attached so it didn't exist only as an excuse to not have a proper update that month.

• Like 4
  • Wavey 2
  • Shopcat 2

7 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

~~snip~~

I've already suspected that the update would be mostly skins, so my only disappointed is that we're going 4th month without a brightshade and lunar rift fix

I'm actually the opposite. The fact that this and the last update where so relatively small means that the next update will have a comparative 3x the development time compared to previous updates. Meaning that We might actually get something worth a rat's ass. 

Otherwise, this is how I've been looking at the From Beyond arc for the last several months

Your Motherfucking Life Ends 30 Minutes From Now | Know Your Meme

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Ngl I'm kinda disappointed. On first through I was pretty sure we will get new character from crossover.

It was a bite sized crossover. Think of it as a small treat since we’re getting a new beta soon anyway. It was never supposed to be big people just hyped themselves up too much.

• Like 8